♥CTGW CHAPTER 11:Who needs a cake when I've got you♥

♥CHAPTER 11:Who needs a cake when I've got you.♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

This is so boring -____________-.Where's Natsu where you need him?I miss that pink haired-idiot,especially his genuine smile,warm hugs and his hilarious jokes.He enlightens my darkest days.

I should probably thank him for carrying me the whole time my foot was sprained.I should make him a cake! I know he loves food,especially Chocolate-flavored cake.I'm gonna go make him a cake right away!

So,I stood up from my seat and went over to my kitchen and started searching the ingredients for the cake.'I may need some help from Lisanna and Levy'I thought as eyed the recipe book.This maybe harder than I thought....

♥Later♥

Ok,Levy and Lisanna have arrived.But,we've got this tiny little problem.Levy and Lisanna have started a flour-fight and I'm joined in it -____________-.

"I said flour goes first!"Lisanna yelled out as she threw flour at Levy;Since I was in the middle of both girls,I also got hit with the flour not to mention with the cream and all the other Ingredients I bought for the cake -_____________-.

♥Later♥

Ok.So,Levy and Lisanna managed to calm down,but-MY KITCHEN'S ALL MESSED UP! Ugh,I'm so gonna call Mira

"Hey,Luce!"A voice called out.Shit! that's Natsu,Oh crap,Oh crap."Lisanna,Levy-chan.Go hide in the closet,"I said as I pointed at the near-by broom closet,let's just hope they'll fit in there."Now!"I yelled as I pushed them both in the broom closet and locked the there.

"Luce,Hey.Um,you didn't answer.So,I thought you were busy doing something,so I decided to come in and suprise you.But,since you're here,I guess I can't suprise you."He said as he chuckled,which made me blush.Oh,why does he have to look all cute,when he's not even trying?!

"Anyway,I came by to ask if you wanted to go on a job."Natsu said,as he handed me a piece of paper,that showed me the details on the job.As much as I wanted to go with him I couldn't,I have to make him his cake.

"Sorry,But I'm sorta busy and all."I said trying to think of a random idea and try to excuse myself so I could continue making Natsu's cake.

"Oh,so what are you busy doing?"Shoot! This guys been reading his books!Damn,Gotta think of a better excuse.

"Um,I have a date later with my-Um,"Come on Lucy,Think,think of something."Boyfirend!"I yelled out all of a sudden,after I realized what I did,I covered my mouth.

"What?"

"I have a date with my boyfriend later."I said as I gave him a smuke,waiting for him to accept it or whatever."Oh."Was all he managed to say,before he turned back.

"Well,good lu-luck."He said,his voice sounded so hoarse."Bye." I said as he waved back and jumped out of my window.I leaned onto my windowsill,waiting for him to leave.

After he left,I proceded to the kitchen.I was about to make the cake,but as I got there I forgot that Levy and Lisanna had a flour war.So,I gotta go make it somewhere else.

I took a quick shower and changed into a violet tank-top,a black ruffle-down skirt and a pair of brown knee-high boots.

As I left my house,I proceded to Juvia's house.As weird as it sounds,She's the only person I can go to right now.Why?Can't go to Mira,because she's just gonna tease me about I and Natsu.Can't go to Erza,Because I know she's just gonna go and ask me about Natsu and I.

As I arrived at Juvia's dorm,i had some second thoughts about this;Juvia would just start calling me love-rival,before I can even enter the room.Then she's gonna plan on ways to get rid of me.Then-