♥CTGW CHAPTER 7:Feels like we're in the game of slenderman♥

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

"What the hell is this?!"I said as I crouched down to the small note attached to the tree.I can't read this shit!It feels like it's written by a five year old.

"It looks like faceless man in a business attire."Lucy said as she looked closer at the picture-note or whatever it is."Really,I thought it looks like a stick painted in a business attire."Sting replied crossing his arms.

"Well whatever it is.It dosen't matter,so what do we do know?"I asked as we continued to stare at the picture."I can actually make a better Stick-thingy."Sting said proudly.

"Oh yeah?Let's see you try."I challenged and we started to have a stare-off or something.

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Idiots."I muttered as I went over to the tree and took the note.All of a sudden,There was this,you know Horror music that started.What the fudge?!This ain't no damn horror show author!

"Hey,Luce.What's up with the horror music?"Natsu asked as he and Sting stopped glaring at each other."How should I know?!"

CRACK!

"Please let it not be Erza."Natsu begged."Um,Natsu-san.I don't think it's Erza-san."Sting answered as the three of us gathered.Ok,now they're playing the shark music.Just the hell is this?!

"I think that's our queue to run."Natsu said and all of a sudden he carried me bridal-style,which made me blush bright red.The three of us ran.

"Hey,look,there's another note."Sting said as he turned right and Natsu followed him."The fudge?!Don't get more notes you ass!"I yelled as Sting,who just shrugged it off.

"Shirley Eucliffe,you listen to me right now."I said in a deadly voice as Natsu placed me down."Good,now.I think,if I'm right.The more notes we get,the faster the weirdo finds us."I explained.

"Now,does anybody have question?"

"Yeah."Natsu said as he raised his hands.

"Why the hell is your name Shirley?!"Natsu said as he laughed like a lunatic.

"It's Sting!"He yelled and all of a sudden I and Natsu froze.

♥Author's P.O.V♥

"What?"Sting asked,giving them a questioning look."Oh shit,please don't tell me it's behind me."Sting said as he gulped.Natsu took one step ahead of Lucy.

"Ok,then it's not behind you,"He stated,"Then,you wouldn't mind if we'd-"Before He could even continue,he ran off."Hey,You ass you forgot Lucy!"I yelled.

"Yeah,Yeah,I get it.Sheesh!"Natsu said as he came back and took Lucy with him this time."Now start running!"I yelled and he of course started running for his life.

"Hey,how come you let them run?"Sting complained glaring at me."Um,because they're my OTP."I replied and he just groaned.

"Whatever."He replied."Ok,by the way,you better start running."I said and he froze."Shit."He cursed as he started jogging,but then he tripped on a rock.

"Hey!You did that on purpose!"He yelled."Whatever,just play along."I said.He groaned and got up;He started running again only to trip once again.

"You're doing this on purpose!"He yelled."I know,I just like messing with people."

☆Sting's P.O.V☆

Damn author!Making me trip more than once,I mean what the heck man!?

The guy's scary as shit!He won't freaking leave me alone!Why couldn't he just chase somebody who'd care less,Like Rogue or Rufus!