♥Christmas Special♥

♥Christmas Special♥

★LUCY'S  P.O.V★

Yay!Today's finally Christmas!I get to spend a whole day with my friend,families and my boyfriend,Natsu Dragneel.Since today is really cold,I decided to wear a yellow turrtle-neck shirt paired with black skinny jeans and  a pair of black low-cut boots to keep me warm.I also added a Red colored Scarf to complete my look.Now,I'm all warm and cozy(^__________^)

I've already prepared The Chocolate flavored cake and cupcakes with pink frosting for the Christmas party at Fairy Tail.All I have to do know is wait till' the clock strikes 10:00 am and I'm gonna have to bring them to the guild.

So,right now,I'm just lazing around in my own home,on my comfy couch.Nothing can ruin this wonderful Day!

CRASH!

'Well,there goes my day' I thought,as I looked back to see none other than Lisanna Strauss.All I could do was sigh,she's already broken my window again .This has to be the 52nd time she did this to me -_______- She's also starting to use the window instead of the door.

"Hey,Lisanna.What are you-Lucy,I found a new Adventure time game.It's called 'Adventure time:The Secret of the nameless Kingdom' and it can be played on PS3,3DS,PC and on an XBox 360! Lucy,we have to get that game,like right now!"Lisanna said as she cut me off.

"Lisanna,you don't have those gadgets.Remember,When you played games on your PS3 and you lost,you smashed it.Same thing happened with the other gadgets."I said,as I eyed the take-over mage,who just realized what she had done.

"But,I wanna play the game.Lu-Wait! I think I know where we can get an Xbox 360!"Lisanna said all of a sudden as she grabbed my hand and we ran towards the window.My eyes widdened,but before I could stop Lisanna it was already to late,we already jumped through the window and landed perfectly on the ground.We'll Lisanna did,I on the other hand didn't.

*Timeskip*

"Lisanna,you do it."

"No,you do it."

"No you!"

"No you do it!"

"Alright,fine."Lisanna said as she gently knocked on the door.We waited a good three or two minutes for someone to get the door,but nobody really came and openned it.Lisanna's not a patient person,especially when she's on her period-Which is today TT _ TT......

Lisanna knocked on the door,once again,and waited a good two or three minutes for someone to answer it.

"Ok,that's it,I'm taking it down!"Lisanna yelled and all of a sudden the door opened to reveal Sting Eucliffe."Hi,Lu-"But,before he could continue Lisanna punched him straight in the face.Followed by A kick in the 'area'.Ouch! Note to self:Never mess with Lisanna during her period TT  _______ TT she's one hell of a scary woman.

She grabbed Sting by the collar and went near his ear and said:"NEXT TIME WHEN I KNOCK ON THE DOOR YOU OPEN THE FREAKING THING OR ELSE I'M GONNA CHOP YOU INTO A MILLION PIECES AND SELL YOUR SOUL TO ERZA!!!"

"Wait,why Erza?"

"Because she's the Devil's spawn,"Lisanna said as she looked at me and back to Sting."DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

"Y-YES MA'AM!"Sting yelled as Lisanna let him down.Lisanna just went inside the house and started searching for a room.

"Um,Sorry about that Sting."I said as I eyed the Light Dragon Slayer,who started to rock himself back and forth.Poor Sting,Lisanna really scared him.

"Lucy,I finally found it!"Lisanna yelled as she came outside of a room.In her right hand,she held a black box.I wonder what's inside that thing?"Now,I finally have it."Lisanna said as she gave out an evil smirk.