♥CTGW CHAPTER 9:We're almost there!♥

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

The gang finally found each other now all we need to do is find a way out of this horror zone."Okay,so If I'm right this should be the exit."Erza said as she lowered the map from her face.

"What the-This was supposed to be the exit!"She explained,turning the map over to see if anything was wrong."Gray this all your fault!"She said as she slapped the map in his face.

"What the hell was that woman!"Gray said,removing the map from his face."I don't know,just felt like doing that to calm me down,why is there a problem?"She asked glaring at him,this girl is just like the devil's spawn!

"Maybe,we should try the opposite direction-"

"You don't know I'm so handsome!"

"You're doing it wrong Sting.You don't know your beautiful,Oh,Oh that's what makes you beautiful."

"Nanana-"

"SHT UP!"I yelled as I glared at the two,who stopped and backed away.They've just reached a new level of being gay.-________-

Natsu,went away and stood on a rock and he just-Well,he just stood there.Ok,Natsu has a lot of weirdness factors."Natsu,what are you doing?"Lucy asked,while Natsu just eyed her.

"Um,I'm checking my hair."He said.WTF?!This is beyond comprehension!He just moved himself to another level of being gay.I just hope this won't ruin the chance of him and Lucy being together.

"Seriously Natsu,this isn't the time to joke around."Erza scolded."I'm not joking around,I'm just doing this so I can determine,where the wind is coming from.If the wind's blowing here,then it's North."He replied.We were all dumfounded with what he just said,he sounded like a genius!

"I like Pie~"And there goes the moment(Natsu's face-0___________0).Plunk!The moment just went down the drain."So much for being a genius."I muttered,while crossing my arms.

※Gray's P.O.V※

"Ok,so that's another reason,why I can sometimes be proud of you."I said and shook my head.This guy can be a idiot sometimes.

"Ok,so since the winds blowing this way,I guess this is North."Lucy said,while snapping her fingers.We all nodded our heads and we started walking towards North.

★Timeskip:1 hour★

"Lucy."

"Lucy."

"Lucy."

"Luc-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"she finally said,her eye twitching as a tic mark appeared on her head."Hi."I said,while laughing my ass off from her reaction.But what I didn't expect her to do was to kick me to a far off place.

"LUCY-KICK!"She yelled as she kicked me in the gut,which sent me flying off to who knows where!

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

Ouch!That gotta hurt,hope Gray get's back here as soon as possible.He dosen't know that wolves come out during the night,so let's just hope he's gonna be alive.

"So,what does the map say Erza?"I asked as she stopped.She faced me with a dark look.Oh crap!What did I do now?!

The next thing I knew was she slapped the map in my face!"Oi,Erza.What did Natsu do to make you mad aside from him being an idiot."Lucy questioned,as she tried but ended up falling again.