♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥

Hi guys! Thanks for the 300+ reads,I really appreciate it.So please bare with me,I have some major writer's block in this chapter.So sorry If it's not really pleasing or something any who,onto the story!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥

♥With Levy and Lisanna♥

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

Once we get on top of this hill,we'll be able to find some food and water;Well that's what Levy said after we got out of the quicksand.It was pretty tricky,why because Levy was almost about to sink.It took me a couple of hours to get her out(>__

"Here we are!"Levy announced as I crawled my way to her side.Man it's tiring to climb all the way here!"Now,let's go find food and water!"I said as stood up,only to find a wasteland.The heck?

"Um,Levy?Where the heck is the food and water?"I said as my expression started to darken."Oh,It's on the other side of the mountain."She said calmly and I think by this time I was so close to pushing her off the mountain.

"Then why didn't we just go around the mountain?"I said through gritted teeth."Oh,just felt like going hiking,that's all."She said and by this time I tackled her to the ground.With this,we ended up rolling down the mountain.

"Kyaaa!"We both screamed as we rolled down the mountain."Hey,if we don't make it,I just want you to know....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I accidentally threw your TV out the window,because I lost in the dance central game."She said with that I snapped."You did what?!"I yelled.

♥Lucy,Sting and Natsu♥

★Lucy’s P.O.V★

“Hey,Lucy what do you think would happen if a huge meteor would somehow destroy us all,what would you do?"Natsu asked as we kept on walking.”Um,I’d run.”I said rolling my eyes.Honestly he is such an idiot.

“Well,I'd do the same thing but I bet Sting won’t.”Natsu said as he turned back and I did the same.There we say Sting picturing himself,In other words he was doing a selfie.”I bet he’d just picture the meteor and post it in FairyBook.”I said.With that I and Natsu both laughed.

~LATER~

“Why don’t you wanna Taco about it.”Sting asked.”Because I’m Nacho friend anymore.”Natsu replied.In the end they both burst out laughing.Honestly,They’ve been repeating the same joke over and over-_______-.Levy-chan,Lisanna where are you?!

~Lisanna and Levy~

☆Lisanna’s P.O.V☆

"You could've just thrown the XBox."I complained."Yeah,yeah.I get it already sheesh."Levy said as she went ahead.I followed her a few seconds later.

“So,rock,paper,scissors on who has to go there.”Levy said as we both eyed the two ways.One was all happy,while the other was all gloomy and depressing like Rogue,by the way where is that emo?