~6~

Elliot's POV

At about 4, Jayden called me.

"Hey, Jay. What's up?" I asked my daughter, and she sighed.

"Mom left us a note. She told me to call you. Are we staying with you?" She asked, and my eyes went wide. I stood and walked over to grab my jacket.

"Uh, I don't know. Let me call your mother." I spoke, before we both hung up. I dialed Liv's number.

She didn't pick up. It went straight to voicemail, but I refused to leave one. I grabbed my keys and ran out, so I could head over to the precinct.

---

I took the elevator up to the SVU floor, and walked out towards the squad room. I swerved out of the way of several people, and once I walked into the squad room, I noticed that Liv's office was dark.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked Amanda, and she turned around to look at me.

"What?"

"Where's Liv? She won't pick up her phone. She left a note telling the kids to call me."

"What happened? She was crying when she came in." Fin spoke, his anger washing off of him in waves.

"I don't even know. She came to my work, and was crying. Something is really off with her. I don't know."

"Well find her, stupid!" Fin yelled, and I swallowed hard.

"Track her phone, Fin."

---

Fin wouldn't track her phone, so I called Leo, and he did it from the office. He gave me the address, and I put it into my GPS, before driving over there.

When I arrived, I was surprised to see that Liv was at a cemetery. I got out of my car, and slowly headed into it, and I kept my eyes out for Liv. But as I walked, I remembered coming here for Serena's funeral. Liv didn't want me there, but the whole crew came, and I held her in my arms for hours as she sobbed.

I heard her voice, and I turned and headed down a path. I came to Serena's grave, and saw Liv sitting next to it, as she gently pushed dirt from the stone. I looked at the flowers she had to the side, and I bit my lip.

"I'm just like you Mom! I'm a horrible mother, and I suck at dating, and I let the one man I love get away. I remember your ex boyfriend, and how you loved each other, but he was late to pick you up one time, and you thought that he had to have been cheating. But Mom, he was buying you an engagement ring, one that might've saved your life." Liv's voice was cold, sharp, and bitter. She is nothing like Serena.

"You are a great mother. You didn't give up after your husband was killed, and you stayed strong for your baby. She took in a foster child, and my son, and loved them like their own. And I'm not gone, Olivia. I'm standing right here. I'm here for you. I think we need to talk." I spoke, my voice slow and gentle. Liv looked up at me, and I noticed that her eyes were bloodshot. She had been crying non stop, I believe.

"Elliot, how did you find me?" She choked.

"You might've just ignored all my calls, but your phone is still on." I spoke, and she wiped at her tears.

"Elliot, I think you should have the kids and the house. I should leave. I need to get away, so I'm not poisoning you all."

"No, Liv." I replied.

"Elliot, we would still be together if I hadn't been so horrible."

I walked closer to her and sat next to her. I grabbed her hand in mine, and felt how much it was shaking.

I brought it to my lips, and felt her tense up slightly.

"Olivia, you are an amazing woman. You are so caring, understanding, and strong. I've never met someone who has went through so much, but has still come out on top, with more strength than you went in with." I breathed, and she started to sob.

I wrapped my arms around her, and drew her onto my lap. She laid her head against the my shoulder, as her body shook. I leaned my cheek against her hair, and breathed calmly, hoping that her breathing would even out too.

"I'm sorry, El." She whispered, after a long moment of her just crying.

"I love you, Olivia."

She sat up slightly, and looked up at me. I felt horrible for making her cry like this. She shifted up towards me, and placed her shaking lips against mine. I let her continue to kiss me, as I kissed her back. She pulled away after a moment, and sighed.

"Can you drive me home?" She asked, and I smiled and nodded.

"Come on."

---

Olivia's POV

Elliot came to my rescue as usual, and I felt the fire between us again. I really kissed him today, and he kissed me back. He didn't slap me like I had. He took the kids over to his mother's, and then I was just waiting for him to come back.

"Liv, I'm here." Elliot called, as he came into the house. I walked out of the downstairs bedroom, where I had washed my face, and it had lost some of the redness caused by crying.

He smiled at me, as I walked over to him. He could tell I was nervous, but I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

We parted for air after awhile. I looked into those stunning blue eyes, and I bit my lip.

"Olivia, can we try this again? Just take it easy..." He asked, and I swallowed hard.

"I don't want to tell the kids if we do. I want to make sure we work out first." I breathed, and he nodded. He leaned in and kissed me again, and once our lips parted this time, he held me in his arms, and I laid my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and I sighed.

"I love you, Elliot."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D