~8~

Olivia's POV

I got home from a date with Elliot late one night, and he had dropped me off at home for the first time, because I had expected the kids to be asleep,but as I opened the front door, I saw Jayden standing in front of me.

"Why did Dad drop you off?" She questioned, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"That was Matthias, not Dad." I spoke, as I slipped my heels off, and tossed them down by the coat rack.

"Mom, stop lying to me. Are you and Dad back together?" She asked, and I swallowed hard as I hung my jacket up.

"Jayden, just don't worry about my dating life." I smiled softly, before reached out to grab her hand, but she moved away from me.

"Are you dating Dad? Is that too hard of a question for you to answer, Mother?!" She yelled, and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes." I spoke, plainly. She shook her head and ran up the stairs. I frowned and took a step back towards the front door. I leaned against it and groaned.

"Shit."

---

The next morning was Saturday, and Elliot was going to pick up the kids. It was going to be mighty awkward for Elliot and Jayden, because she knows we are together again.

I got Cayden up and dressed, and then I carried him downstairs to get him some breakfast, and Jayden and the other two were sitting at the table eating either poptarts or microwaveable pancakes.

"Hey, loves!" I smiled, and the kids all grunted in response, and I knew that it was too early for them to get up.

"Cayd, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, as he laid his head on my shoulder, and sucked on his thumb.

"Loops." He mumbled, and I smiled.

I sat him on the counter, and went over to the plastic containers we put the cereal in, and pointed between Fruit Loops and Cheerios. He of course picked Fruit Loops.

I put him on the booster seat, and then got his breakfast around. When I was sitting the bowl in front of him, Elliot knocked on the front door.

"I'll let him in. You finish eating."

I quickly left the kitchen, and opened the front door. I stepped outside, which surprised Elliot.

"Hey, beautiful." He smiled, and I looked at him, my expression showing how nervous I was.

"We might have an issue."

"Oh?" Elliot asked.

"Jay was up when I got home, and she knows that we are together."

"What?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly.

"Just keep her quiet about it, and the younger ones won't find out." I replied, and he frowned.

"Olivia, I want to be able to kiss you in front of our kids."

"I don't want them to get scared again."

"We aren't get a divorce again. If we get married again, we will be together forever."

---

Elliot's POV 

When Olivia and I went back inside, the kids were barely awake in the kitchen. I walked in and kissed each of their heads, before walking over to the coffee pot.

I felt Liv walk up next to me, and she sighed.

"Just don't tell them." She whispered, and I would've responded, but the sound of a glass hitting the floor sounded, and we turned around quickly. 

Cayden was crying because he spilt his milk all over the floor, and I sighed.

"Buddy, don't worry. I'll get you more milk." Liv spoke, as she quickly cleared up the problem, and I started to think about talking to Jayden about what she saw.

---

We arrived at my apartment, and I carried Cayden into the apartment, as the other kids went in. They walked to their rooms, and shut the doors. I sighed and looked at my youngest son. He didn't seem that interested either. 

"Daddy, can I go play?" Cayden asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, little guy. Make sure you clean up when you're done, alright?" I spoke, and he nodded his head quickly, and his mess of brown hair shook.

"I will, Daddy!" He exclaimed, before running away from me, as soon as I sat him on his feet.

I walked towards the girls' room, and I knocked lightly, before opening it.

"Dad, what's up?" Hanna asked, and I smiled.

"Can I have the room? I need to talk to Jay real quick." I spoke, and Hanna nodded. She jumped up and walked out of the room. I shut the door and looked back at Jayden.

"So, Jay. I think we need to talk." I spoke, and she sighed.

"Dad, back off." Jayden replied, and my eyes went wide.

"When did you decide to disrespect me, Jayden? Huh?" I questioned.

"When you decided to date my mother and not tell me!" She replied, and I sighed. I shoved my hands into the front pockets of my jeans and I frowned.

"Jayden, we don't want to hurt you four. We want you all to be okay, and not fear that I'll hurt your mother again."

"Dad, I swear to god, you are a dick." She laughed, and I shook my head.

"And you're grounded, Jayden." I yelled, and she shook her head.

"I'm calling Mom. She won't ground me, because she was hurt in the first place, not you."

"Jayden, why can't you see that I love her? That I want to be with her again, because she's my soul mate? I don't want to hurt your mother again, and I never will. I'd rather die before hurting your mother."

"Then I'm telling Gus and Hanna."

"No, you aren't." I snapped, and she arched one eyebrow, before pointing behind me.

"They already know now, Dad."

---

Alex came and picked up the kids. They wanted nothing to do with me and Liv. Even Cayden didn't want to stay behind, because he was Gus' shadow.

Liv and I met up at her place, and I sighed as I sat on the steps next to her.

"How could this have went any worse?" I groaned.

"At least they are with Alex. She'll talk to them, and have this all figured out before morning." Olivia replied, as she grabbed my hand, and gently rubbing my knuckles.

"I hope." I frowned, before wrapping my arms around her and holding her close.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D