~11~

Olivia's POV

The rest of the day, I kept what Elliot said about us being together, in the front of my mind. I didn't want anything but him, and since he was all I was thinking about, I would never be able to move on.

I was also still angry at my older three children. They were so insensitive, and I don't know what I did to raise them into that type of person.

"Hello?" Elliot asked, as he answered his cell that night. I didn't want to talk to him, but since Jayden lost her phone for being disrespectful, we took her phone away. So this is how I had to contact the kids.

"Hey, El. Can I talk to the kids?" I mused.

"Y-yeah. Uh, can we talk real quick, though?"

"About what?" I asked, quietly.

"Us." He replied, equally as quiet.

"There isn't going to be an us, El. Unless the kids have a drastic change of mind."

"I don't like how our children are controlling out lives!" Elliot yelled, before he shoved the phone into one of the kids' hands.

"Hello?" Hanna questioned, just like Elliot had, and I sighed in response.

"Hey, Hanna. How was school?"

---

After talking to the kids, Elliot refused to talk to me. I wanted to apologize for breaking his heart over and over again, but he had decided that he was done. Well, he was done until someone knocked loudly on my brownstone at about 2 in the morning.

I walked downstairs as I tied my robe off, and nearly tripped on one of Cayden's toy trucks on the way to the door.

I looked out the side window and saw Elliot standing there with the kids. My eyes went wide, and I quickly opened the door.

"What are you doing here? It's two in the morning!" I exclaimed, and everyone spilled into the house. Elliot took Cayden straight up the stairs to lay him down, and the older three slipped their shoes off and sat down on the couch, as they yawned loudly.

"Why are you guys here? It's really late for you all to not be in bed." I sighed.

"Dad and I got into a fight. Then these two joined in." Jayden groaned.

"Don't pick fights with your father, Jayden. He's having a hard time right now, and you keep getting him angry."

"Mom, he hates us!" Gus exclaimed, as Elliot walked back down and joined us. I looked over at him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't hate you guys, I just hate how you are acting." Elliot spoke, and I frowned.

"Mo-" Hanna started, but I shook my head.

"I agree with your father."

---

Elliot's POV

The kids stared at Olivia in disbelief. She didn't like what they were doing, and has been hinting at them being brats, but it seems like she hasn't come out and said it like she just did. 

I crossed my arms over my chest, as Olivia stood the same way. She was so right though. They were acting horribly.

"I'm calling Aunt Alex. Give me your phone." Jayden spoke, as she stood up, and Olivia laughed bitterly.

"Yeah right, Jayden. Sit the hell down." She replied, and once again, Jayden's jaw dropped as she stared at her mother.

"No one is leaving here. You are all going to listen to us, and then once we are done, you are all grounded." I spoke, and Liv reached out and gently touched my arm.

I turned around and looked at her, and she gave me a gentle, loving smile.

"Your father and I are going to be together. We are going to be a couple again, and you are going to have to deal with it. Because love like what we have, only comes once in a person's life." Olivia spoke, and I looked down at the floor and smiled.

"If you guys want to be together, then why did you put us through that divorce? Though the horrible feelings of us being split up?" Hanna asked, and Olivia sighed.

"Because it's what we needed to do. We needed to be apart, and then once we realized that we were better together, we decided to get back together." I spoke, before Olivia could.

"What if you break up again?" Gus asked, quietly.

Olivia took a few steps forward, and gently touched his cheek gently, and she smiled softly at our son.

"We aren't going to break up again. We love each other, and now we just need you all to help us out. To work with us, so we can be a family again. So that we don't fight again." She breathed, and Gus leaned out and hugged Olivia. I smiled, before walking over and helped Olivia to stand straight again. 

I turned her towards me and wrapped my arms around her body and placed my lips against hers. We kissed with more passion than ever before. We weren't going to be push overs anymore. If the kids don't like this, then they can deal with it, because I'm not leaving Olivia behind ever again.

---

I moved back into the brownstone two months after Olivia and got back together. Jayden was still being rude, and hated us, but the rest of the kids grew to love the new arrangement.

It just really sucked when it came to Jay. She was taking it so much harder than we thought she should be, but you can't tell her to feel differently than she was.

But with Jayden feeling upset, that made Liv feel the same way. She felt like she was lacking as a mother. That she wouldn't be close to our daughter again, because of wanting a relationship together. For wanting something that actually made her happy, instead of thinking about our kids first for once.

"Can we talk real quick?" Olivia asked, as she walked into the office that we now share again.

"Sure." I smiled. She shut the door, and timidly walked over to me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to me, and she sat on the edge of the desk.

"Do you think that Jayden would benefit from therapy?" She asked, and I shrugged.

"Maybe."

"Because this might be more than just us getting back together. It might be also everything that had happened with her bio parents. And how her Mom and Dad both passed away, and her father's girl friend came in and out of the picture even when her parents were together." Olivia sighed, and I looked at her, before standing and pulling her into my arms.

"I don't know why you doubt if your a good mother or not, because that statement proves that you are an amazing mother."

She leaned her head against my shoulder as a few tears ran down her cheeks.

"Thanks." She whispered.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D