145 | i love you

"you'll be amazing, okay? i'll be out here watching you, no need to worry." joe said trying to calm maisies nerves.

she was doing a live show of which joe was attending the day after her. she was very, very nervous as she hadn't actually done a live show interview on her own before, all the other times she has been accompanied by cast members so it felt very weird and got her anxiety brewing inside of her.

he gave her a sweet, quick kiss, rubbing her arms, "go get 'em girl," he said to her with a wink.

as joe expected, the interview was going well and maisie was doing great.

"so, season three? is it a thing?" the interviewer asked.

maisie shrugged with a little giggle, "heck if i know! they don't tell me anything!" she joked, "no but really, i'm pretty sure i'm the last person they tell."

"what would you like for Cindy is there was a season three, which there obviously will be," he asked.

"i guess you kinda saw her back story in season two, so it would be nice to see where she goes after the last episode of the season. i'd like her to maybe become more human and kinda get real if you get what i mean?" she explained and he nodded,

"do you think she'd get a love interest? a certain someone is now single on he show," the interviewer said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"you mean steve? i think he'd be getting himself into something he can't handle if they did," she joked with a lovely sweet laugh trying to dismiss the question quickly.

he laughed, "i did promise not to mention too much about peoples love life but i - and many fans can't help but adore yours and joes relationship with each other and the kids in the cast," he trailed off

maisie pondered for a moment, joe was backstage biting his nails unsure of how she'd handle the question,

"i think it's important to form a relationship with your cast members," she started, "some people obviously have more of a connection than others but joe, me, natalia, charlie, dacre and the kids are like one big family. winona and david too. but obviously people like natalia and i are closer than i am to say david, if that makes sense?-" she asked and he nodded,
"i share a lot of my personal life on the internet because, at the end of the day, i am an 'internet influencer' and from such an early age i decided to put myself out on the internet, so a lot of people have assumed about my relationships with certain people."

"assumed?" he asked, she nodded,

"at the end of the day, we can be selfish and have a little bit of privacy- to many peoples dismay. it's nice to keep people guessing because then you aren't completely out and vulnerable."

joe listened to the girl he loved voice and every word she said. though he realised she basically outed their relationship, he agreed with her words. he loved her and he wanted to keep that love on a personal level. he didn't want everyone knowing their business because, at the end of the day, they were just regular people.

a few more questions from the interviewer and audience later, the interview was over and joe and maisie were now back in their hotel room.

"i love you, you know." joe mentioned.

maisie looked up and smiled, "i love you. idiot."

he smiled down at her giving her a gentle kiss. "so, you're filming two christmas movies. thats pretty insane." he said.

she nodded, "yep," she said popping the 'p', "its a bit annoying that they aren't coming out till next year, but the feature film thats shot in england is being filmed over five days i think it was, i can't remember if they will release that this year, but christmas cookie is being released next year, i gotta stay in new york for a while." she explained, "i mean, i'm not a big part in christmas cookie, i play brooke but she has a few scenes, so i'm only on set for a week max meaning new york for a week, max."

"i can stay," he suggested.

"its up to you, i'll be busy," she said.

"so will i, i have a few castings and stuff. interviews," he trailed off.

she smiled at him, "i love you," she said randomly.

"i love you." he said with a kiss.