mornings

nearly every morning was the same for you and jack. you would wake up and get ready for work and then jack would say goodbye before you leave after you had your breakfast. but it was a weekend and you had had a long and stressful so you had a lie in. you woke up in jacks arms as always but instead of unwrapping his arms which is what you usually had to do, you looked over at the alarm clock beside your bed. 9.30. you would usually wake up at 7 so this was different for you. you stayed in jacks arms while playing with his hair and he finally awoke. his tired eyes met yours and he gave you a lazy smile. "morning love" you say, running your hands through his hair. "morning" he says in his morning voice. "what do you want for breakfast?" you ask as you sit up. "no! don't go. you don't have work so just lay with me for a while" you sigh and nod in agreement. you rewrap your arms around one another, and you wait till jack falls asleep. it doesn't take him long and then you unwrap yourself from his hold and head downstairs to make breakfast. you put music on and start dancing along to the music. you dish the food on the plate and put some dirty plates and stuff in the sink before sitting at the table and wait for jack. minutes later you hear pitter patters come towards you. you look up to see your very tired boyfriend with a pout on his face. "you left me" he says before taking a seat. "i'm sorry i just wanted to treat my boyfriend" you smile sincerely at him and he can't help but crack a smile. "you always treat me and i appreciate it" you both smile at each other before digging into the food. "got anything planned?" you ask him before wiping your mouth. "erm... some of the boys might come round" you nod. "what about you?" he asks looking up at you. you weren't a very social person and maintain a small group of friends. you shake your head at jacks response. "not really, just going shopping for food. i'll get you and the boys some food if you want" he takes your hand over the table. "you don't have to you know" you nod. "it's the least i can do. you and boys have been there a lot for me" "the boys appreciate you too ya know" he says and you nod. "i know" jack takes the plates before you can. as you stand up too, jack walks over and hugs you. "thanks for being such a damn good girlfriend" you giggle. "thanks for being such a damn good boyfriend"