Summer

The boys, Jack and yourself all decided to go to Brighton for a day as it was a nice summer day. All of you decided to stay over night in a hotel and you all were looking forward to it.
The journey there was filled with laughs and cheers of joy from the boys as they began to mess around with one another, causing other people to look in irritation. Among the caution was yourself, sitting on your phone, laughing and looking up every so often to the commotion the boys were making. A couple of the boys girlfriends (idk if they have any but let's just imagine they do) came along as well which was beneficial for you. There was only 4 of you so you sat in a separate booth from the boys, mainly to save yourself from a little less embarrassment.
Once you arrived, you all decided to go out for lunch first as the journey was long and none of you had food before that. You headed to a small, appealing restaurant which was near the pier. Again, all the girls sat near each other while all the boys sat a larger table area. The conversations were continuous as you began to wait for your food. "So, what are we doing after this?" Lauren, Joes girlfriend (idk either okay), asked you. "I think we're heading to the beach, but you know the boys. They like to change plans vastly" The 4 of you nod in agreement while giggling. Some of the boys looked over and gave you questioning looks but you shrugged it off.
As the lunch dragged on you saw that the boys had barely started their food. You looked at your friends. "Should we head to the beach now before them so we're not waiting too long?" You ask and the girls nodded before collecting your things and standing up. Jack looks over at you. "Where are you's going?" He asks, bringing the attention of the boys. "We're heading to the beach now so we don't have to wait a long time for you guys" Mikaela, Conor's girlfriend (I seriously don't know), said. All the boys nodded and you all began to head out with boys mumbling 'see you soon's on the way out.
You arrived at the beach with a grin on your face as it was surprisingly not that busy at the end you were at and pulled out blankets for you to lay on. You began to pull out drinks you had gotten at the train station when you arrived and began to chat again.
Not long after, the rest of the boys began to arrive and sat with you instead of near you this time. Jack sat next to you at the edge of the blanket. "Hi" He says before kissing your cheek. You smile back and reply. "Hello. How was your food?" "It was good. Mikey took a bit long to finish his food though" You laughed knowing this was probably true and just as you did Mikey jumped into the conversation. "Hey cmon Jack, you know I like to take my time and not rush my food" He says while laughing slightly. You and Jack laugh and turn to start a conversation. During your conversation which had mainly been you and Jack badly flirting with one another, you get a text. It was Mikey. You look over at the boy who was smiling sheepishly at you before looking down at his.
M: Can I be the Third Wheel of the lovely couple?
Y: You're so weird Mikey 😂
M: You haven't answered the question
Y: Let me think about it for a bit
M: Come on, look at me. I'm lonely af 😂
Y: I'm kidding Mikey. Just come over
You put your phone away and as on queue Mikey pulls up in front of you and Jack. "Hello to the lovely couple" You giggle and look at Jack who is shaking his head at his friend.
For the next couple of hours you ran around the beach, messing around in the water and sunbathing occasionally. As you laid on Jacks chest, you felt him move to get up and he looked down at you with a smile. "Do you want an ice cream?" He asked as you pulled up your sunglasses. "Yeah I'd love one mate" You here Mikey say from behind making you laugh. "Not you Mikey. My girlfriend" You laugh again as you hear Mikey huff. "Yeah I'd love one" you say smiling. He nods before smacking Mikey on the back. "Come on then Mikey, lets get ice creams" And with that Mikey sprang into action.
Not long after, the two boys returned with your ice creams. Jack had gotten your favourite flavour for yourself and both Jack and Mikey got chocolate.
The rest of the day was spent lounging around, running around with a football Joe had brought and eating ice cream. Then you went out for dinner and then a nice walk along the beach with the sunset. "Did you enjoy today?" Jack asks holding your hand securely. "Yes I did indeed. It was fun" you say smiling as you look over at Joe chasing Mikey. "Good" Jack says, how wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You both smiled at one another and glad you had finished a brilliant summer day, just like this.