Fun and Games.

It was a slow day in your apartment with nothing to do and boredom taking over. You had no ideas for any ideas and you just wanted to go to bed. Jack was on the couch watching tv, practically ignoring you. You didn't take enough interest to find out what he was watching as you flopped down next to him. "Jack" you said in a exhausted tone. "Jaaack" you repeated, ruffling his hair but still nothing. "Hello?" You wave your hand in front of his face but still nothing. You pout slightly and get up. Jack sits with a small smile as you walk away thinking he had won. But you were on top of him the next second with another flop. "Jack!" You said. But he still didn't budge. You knew his game plan now. Usually, if he was mad he would've complained or moved away from you but he was just blanking you to annoy you. You decided to play. "Please Jack. I've had a rough day and all I want is a cuddle" Still nothing. There's only one thing left to do. "Fine. I'll go to Joes and see if he'll help me" You say in a gloomy, sad voice making it sound like you were genuinely upset and a bit annoyed. You made it out of the door and down some of the stairs before you hear footsteps. "Wait!" You hear someone call. You decide to continue the game. "Leave me alone Jack" the small smile that was plastered on his face soon fell, thinking you were genuinely upset and retreating to Joes. "No listen I'm sorry. Come back and we'll talk" you still continued walking down the stairs until you made it to the bottom. "Right fine. If that's what it's gonna be like" You smiled in victory but felt yourself being lifted over Jacks shoulders and being carried. "What the hell?" You exclaim as Jack is now the one smiling in victory. "Put me down Jack" "Nope" he pops the p in a mocking way. He brings you back to the apartment and flops you on the couch. "Please don't be mad" Jack says looking in your eyes and you break out into a smile. "I wasn't mad in the first place. I just decided to mess around" You began laughing and Jack pouter. "You are so mean" You nod. "Yeah I know and I'm sorry. We can cuddle to make amends?" You say opening your arms and Jack jumps into them eagerly, obviously forgiving you for a silly game.