pranking him

you and jack had been dating for around 2 years now and you had created a good friendship with all of the boys. you and joe had been friends before you and jack had gotten together and you had been involved in some of his pranks before. but this time, he wanted you to be the main part of the prank. so, he had came over a little while after jack had left with conor to hang out and visit anna in brighton, and the prank planning had begun. the basic idea was jack would find you 'cheating' on him with either joe or one of joes mates. "so this week, i have decided to prank little jack maynard. with none other than his girlfriend" you wave at the camera with a small smile. honestly, you didn't know how jack was going to react to something like this as you had seen a video where josh pranked him with a robbery and he wasn't too pleased. joe began explaining all that would go down while you listened thinking about how this would go down. jack wouldn't arrive until the next morning which gave you and joe plenty of time to go out and buy props for the prank.
you had left all the props to joe as he was seemed as though he knew what he was going but you helped at times with little details. joe had bought men's body spray that jack didn't own, clothes jack would never wear and shoes that jack didn't own.
once you arrived back home you began placing the props around that made it appear as though you had slept with another man the night he was gone. you decided to spray the area in the morning otherwise it wouldn't have stayed. joe had decided he would play the character of the guy you are apparently sleeping with. so the prank was now in place.
the next morning you woke up around 2 hours before jack would arrive home. joe had slept in the guest room. around half an hour after you had woken up, you and joe had a light breakfast. you chatted for half an hour before setting up the 'crime scene'. you went to your and jacks room and began making it appear as if you had cheated on him. joe started dumping clothes around and placed the shoes at the door. you messed up your hair and so did joe and got dressed in a tank top and low down shorts. joe wore his shorts with his shirt on but he would later take it off when jack was in the house. once you were set up joe began filming again. "right, so we have set everything up. now it's time to wait for jacky boy"
around 10 minutes before jack arrived, joe began spraying your room and the clothes thoroughly with the spray you had bought. joe hid a camera on top of the wardrobe and had hidden cameras around the apartment. you both heard keys and someone trying to get in so joe immediately jumped into the bed and made it seem like he had slept with you. you had decided last minute to mess up your makeup for more affect. "babe! i'm home" you hear jack shout and you cover a laugh with your hand. jack walks in and looks down at the shoes that aren't his with confusion. he thought to himself 'maybe one of the boys are over' but as he walked closer to yours and his bedroom he had doubts. as he saw your clothes and clothes that he had never worn in his life, anger rushed through him and he stormed into the room. you and joe faked a surprise gasp while jack stood there in shock and anger. "jack it's not what it looks like" you say climbing out slowly of your bed towards him. "oh yeah? then please enlighten" he says with his fists clenched and his face turning red. you realised this wasn't the best idea. joe stood up which wasn't the best idea as jack marched towards him. "and you?! how could you do this?" sadness filled jacks face and he sighs and shakes his head before turning away. you look at joe. he nods as if to tell you to tell him. "jack it's a prank" jack stops and turns to you both with an annoyed expression but not like the one he had previous. "what?!" he yells and joe grabs a camera and laughs loudly. "got you mate" you hold back a laugh as jacks face turns red in anger and probably embarrassment. "do you really think either of us would do that to you?" joe asks with a sly smile on his. "well i wasn't really thinking about that joe... i thought you were getting with my girlfriend" you giggle. jack looks at you and joe. "i'm going to get you both back" joe shakes his head in disbelief and you shrug your shoulders. you walk over and hug jack. "i'm sorry. how was brighton?" you ask as he hugs back. "yeah it was great. conor obviously wasn't there but i had a good time with anna" you nod and look at joe. "by the way the prank was joes idea" joes face drops and he instantly tries to defend himself. "you had a part in this too. your a traitor. just you wait" he says making you and jack laugh.
after joe left, you and jack cuddled together while watching the tv for a couple of hours before falling asleep in each others arms