hes sick

you had awoken to the sound of someone throwing up and considering you and jack were the only ones home, you suspected it was him. you head towards the bathroom where the sound was coming from. you opened the door to reveal jack leaning over the toilet, throwing up whatever he ate the previous day. you walked over and rubbed his back in comfort before helping him cleanse his mouth. he thanked you with his croaky voice and you headed back to bed. you looked at the time and it read 4 am so you had a few hours until you had to actually wake up so you got settled in bed.
hours later your alarm set off signalising that you had to get up and go to work but you called in to take the day off due to jack being ill. you turn it off and go downstairs to get medicine and other needs for jack before he wakes up. you walk back up with all the necessities before going back downstairs to give jack more time to rest and have peace. you sit on the couch and watch some films while you wait for jack to wait. you scroll through films before deciding on the great Gatsby. towards the end, a very tired jack stumbles lazily down the stairs with a weak smile on his face. "morning" you say groggily as you nearly fell asleep yourself. "morning" he says before pecking your cheek but wincing instantly. "sorry shouldn't have done that. you'll get ill too" you laugh lightly at his caring but lean over and kiss his cheek too. "i don't mind" he shakes his head and laughs. "thanks for the stuff by the way. you didn't have to do that" "yes i did. your not well and i need to take care of you" you both smile at each other before jacks face drops. "shouldn't you be at work" he asks with worry in his voice. "yeah but i called in sick so i could look after you" he again shakes his head before pulling you closer to him. "you shouldn't have done that" you shrug your shoulders and you snuggle against one another while continuing to watch the film.
as you begin to move onto another film, jack rushes upstairs and you can hear him throwing up again so you chase after him. again you help him clean up and get back into bed. "you stay and rest. i'll get more medicine and water" you say before rushing downstairs and collecting all the items. you run back up to see that jack had fallen asleep while you were gone, so you put the items beside him and give him a kiss before leaving to downstairs so you can give him peace and the bed to himself.
for the next few hours, jack stays in bed sleeping while you sit on the couch watching films. but during this you also begin to fall asleep and you do so half way through the maze runner and then wake up towards the end. you check on jacks and shower before deciding to have an early night. when you return from your shower, jack had woken up again and was on his phone when you came back in. "are you okay?" he nods and pats the spot next to you. you reluctantly get into the bed with jack and you both cozy up to each other. "thanks for taking me" jack mumbles into your hair. "it's my job to look after you" you say "i mean it's so difficult when your such a drama queen" you say sassily but sarcastically. jack laughs at you. "i'd do the same for you" you nod and you both fall asleep in each other's arms