#6.

GORRY SCENE
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Jung Hoseok, a scrawny kid who had such a feminine form to his body frame could feel the numerous of bruises he was gonna get from how vigorous the kicks of his bullies became. His scream of desperation teared out to the sky, one that beared uncontrollable pain and the restriction of freedom, it was felt at the very tip of his tounge. Freedom felt like sweet nectar. Just like a parallel line, always together but it was never close enough to make one line. There was always that one distance, and this was it.

A foot covered with heavy leather landed a harsh kiss to his cheek, causing Hoseok to bleed internally.

I really am gonna lose all my bones

Hoseok thought ruefully. The sight was a patethic considering how Hoseok was a victim, being bullied in a cliche alley void of human beings, just like a netflix movie set up. The kick that the bully sent cause him to smack his cheek on an empty soda Can. Good thing its opening was facing the other way, or else the boy would've ended up with another disgusting wound on the cheek.

Being an orphan while also an anorexic killed his self esteem. Hoseok could only struggle like what seems to be bird losing all its limbs. It seemed fruitless as he pondered for every defensive moves that he had watched from BEN10, but they never rendered the bullies to stop.

It only encouraged them. .

One kick. and it made him sprawl against the cold dirty pavement he had used to walk from school everyday. Now the world seemed to kick him in the throat for, probably existing.

Another boy lashed out to punch his abdomen, and hoseok let out a guttural grunt in protest. This was the bullies extent.

They would usually leave hoseok on the cold pavement once a trickle of blood escaped his lips. But he was confused as the bullies continued to destroy him. Beside him was his own gobble of Saliva and fresh blood, coated together in a marble way. He could taste the coppery flavour of his blood from his busted bloody mouth. His throat felt raw at his unanswered prayers to have this torture stop.

The bullies stood at a suprising height of 6 ft 4. While Hoseok stood at 5 ft 4 . He knew immediatly he was a rag doll to their game. A toy they could use to relieve tension and that, was the definition of Hoseok.

The last time Hoseok tried to defend himself, he got beaten up, pretty bad that he dislocated his shoulder. Both shoulders actually. and since his parents can't afford the luxuries of the riches, Hoseok could only suffer in pain as his father located his shoulder back, without any numbing medicine nor medical experiences. But he learnt how to ignore the pain.

The flashing liquid pain that could soon turn a numb throbbing. that was Hoseok's ability in life. However, this was the extent of his abilities as he stared at the scratch marks drawn on his skinny forearms.

"p-please stop" his gurgle of a plead was only heard as an incoherent reply.

Neither the bullies took care of it. Until they felt the vibrations of something under the ground. The vibrations started slow at first, and it almost felt unnoticed until the bullies stared at Hoseok, their eyes filled with terror.

At first Hoseok was confused. His eyesight began to blur, he could see the three bullies outline, a mass of black and white as the world began to twist. His eyes soon had a green-ish tint on it but when he blinked them profusely, it was gone.

He saw one of the bully trying to land his feet on Hoseok's chest. The boy squirmed on the floor. He knew how strong this bully is and he would do anything to avoid his plan of attack. But when he opened his eyes, he was suprised to hear a howl of pain coming from that bully.