#15 .

The next day went by with a buzz . Quite busy actually after Namjoon had led them to the big elevator that only the team had access to .

At first it was a normal kind of an elevator , one that you would see in movies all crystally transparent and lets you see everything on the outside .

That was until Namjoon slid a black card over the visor of the lift's slot . An odd noise chimed , alerting everyone who were instantly amazed as everything in the lift transformed into an opaque colour of black and gold swirls that filled the empty spaces of the wall .

" a secret door that only I knew " Namjoon informed them , " I didn't want to ruin the suprise I had for you guys but really , what this level has in store will blow your neurons to another level "

Yoongi folded him arms to his chest in disbelief . " exagerating much , what does this 'level' has anyway ? "

" the weaponary room , hangar , basement and um .... i may have spoiled myself "

Taehyung sighed loudly , " expect the unexpected folks "

What they did not expect was the chattering that exploded as the elevator doors slide open, revealing a fresh sight to the rest of the team.

There were probably more than a thousand scientists milling around the huge basement room, the floor they stood on was tiled expensively clear, and under the tiles were more people hanging around the transportation room , or what they all call the 'hangar room' . How did they know this was the hangar room ? because even from the top level , they could hear the rumbles , the vibrations of moving vehicle and plainly screaming of instructions .

Definitely the hangar .

Jenevie cleared her throat. " its a good thing Im not wearing a skirt "

Namjoon frowned, not getting what she meant until the girl narrowed her eyes downwards . the floor . "oh !! you don't have to worry about peeking old men here "

" we only have plexi-glass in this building if you are wondering " Taehyung continued for him , " those below our level will see this glass as an opaque wall , but us from the top will see it as a glass wall "

" how do you guys even know which one of the glass wall is top and bottom ? " Yoongi asked . This place is getting more ridiculous as their pace coincidentally stopped all together just to listen to their conversation .

Taehyung turned to him with a look of bafflement , and was about to come with another scientificly intelligent remark until he realized the person he was talking to is not very much on the same level as 'wealthy' as he is .

Namjoon turned to him as if he know what he was going to say . He slid his index across his lips . shut it .

Taehyung smiled painfully .

But Yoongi was not having this . " I demand answers , what is that telepathy convo you were having with Namjoon ? a lie ? "

" I was about to say a Tony Stark worthy comment until I realized I was speaking to an un-serum-ed Steve Rogers " Taehyung sassed, enjoying the way Yoongi's face contorted to fuming .

Jimin flailed around nervously . " I thought that was my job to anger everybody "

" just because I live in the streets, it does not give you the right to downplay me and my pathetic status " Yoongi was mad . And it was going to get worse if nobody intefered .

Two people tried to break them apart . Hoseok and Jimin tried to get Yoongi to back off but they both hissed in pain of the heat Yoongi emitted even after cloaking their sensitive skin with their powers. It was worthless for Namjoon and Jungkook to try to stop Taehyung from taking it over the top again .