#8 .

The Motel wasn't much of a sight that will worth anyone. But atleast it had working lights at the front and a few tables completed with wooden seats for those who requested a lounge day.

The sky was dark now, only the moon and the lights at the Motel provided with some sense of direction. The glowing logo of the Motel, did nothing to make them feel less scared. It sizzled with electricity and turn on and off so frequently.

It felt like they were in a horror film, waiting to be munched on by a savage ghost.

Namjoon turned off the rumbling humvee with a twist of his key. Jimin sat silently beside him, a look filled with fear on his eyes as he gave Namjoon a slight glance.

Namjoon agreed to how he felt, even if they never exchanged words. The air around them just suddenly felt heavy, and warning bells started ringing but they paid them no mind as they both stepped out of the car.

The crunch that was audible once their foot touched the ground used to sound satisfying, however it made them grimace now.

The familiar distorted hums cane from their earpiece and an annoying snarky voice chided into it. "you guys are really slow"

Jimin growled. "Shut up Tae, let us focus"

"that's the thing, if you guys don't focus nor fasten your pace she's gonna slip out of your fingers" Taehyung explained, his voice rising another octave as he spoke the next words. "you kniw what Ji-"

Jimin did not wait for Namjoon's approval as the boy clicked his earpiece's mute button, sighing in relief at the mild peaceness. Namjoon turned to the boy, the look of fresh dissapointment once again on his face. "really? Taehyung is your only eyes that will take care of your back man"

Jimin shrugged non-challantly, "I can handle myself"

"Really?"

Jimin's fear now increased as all the sounds surrounding them seemed to be more amplified than usual. That was how, he saw the wall.

The boy hurriedly pointed at the almost invisible wall surrounding them. His excitement only dissapeared when he saw their humvee being silently thrown to their direction.

Jimin snapped his fingers and a wall of water were formed infront of him and Namjoon. The quick thinking of Jimin might have saved the frozen Kim Namjoon who was pale at the sight of his humvee almost crashing them down into a pancake.

Jimin push the same button to unmute his earpiece and there was Taehyung's voice lavish with curse words at the two's stupidity. "if you both die, Im not burrying you! I'll let you rot in your own be-"

"we didn't die Tae" Namjoon gulped fresh air. He was more paranoid now. The man pulled out his glasses, one that he specially modified with heat thermal lenses and a night vision lense, even a magnifying one was applied. When he clicked on the lenses for the night vision, he could see the outline of a small petite finger hunched over the Motel's pillar.

"she's hiding behind that oh sh-" Namjoon's words were cut off short as a big heavy looking object was thrown to their direction. With a palm sizzling with immense heat, he formed a palm sized energy ball that glowed a powerful blue and threw it with the same force that made the heavy object crash into a million pieces.

Unfortunately, it was a trash bag.

Jimin let out a tiny sqwack as a rotting banana rested on his shoulder. "really Joonie?"

He then formed a water dome around them as the trash bag continued to rain on them. Namjoon was not very lucky. He had became an honored citizen as two male underwears with several holes on them fell to his black suit.