30 .

Jenevie launched herself to Jungkook when Killer Clark almost lost his cool and shot the little boy into a puddle of pulp.

"Yoongi needs help" Jenevie hissed, she used her powers to throw away Killer Clark who was adamant in shooting the guy again. "first of where is that cursed pendant"

"duck!"

Jungkook was quick to push Jenevie to the ground as a laughing Namjoon was set on destroying their limbs. "how do we deal with this again?"

"just knock them out, we'll get to that pendant later"

"alright" Jungkook willed his mind to summon more juice into his turbo run. Once all he smelt was smoke, he opened his eyes and charged front.

On his run, he had passed Yoongi thrice after knocking Jimin, Seokjin and Namjoon down.

"where is Hoseok?" He panted. Jenevie was also exhausted as she picked Clark up from his feet and slammed him continously to a wall.

"I don't know" she answered. "but im having fun with this"

"cmon we gotta break the pendant"

Jenevie let out a scream as she collected a big ball of her powers and thrusted it to Clark who screamed out in utter agony.

Jungkook gulped at the scene. Killer clark was dragged and dropped to the floor to bleed in a copious amount.

"guys!" Yoongi called out as he puffed out his campfire trick. The male dusted off the floating pieces of the book from his shoulder blades. "I bur-"

A hand slapped its way on Yoongi's smoking shoulder, and a sinister smile etched its way to the other person's face.

Hoseok.

"some people don't accept their fate" Hoseok stated. He had a weapon on his hand. The same damn gun Jenevie had kicked away so Clark woudn't shoot anyone of her friends.

"we can't leave them here" Jungkook whispered. "we need to break the pendant too-"

"you don't know the pendant kook" Jenevie replied. Her eyes were teary. "it holds so much power, only those powerful could destroy it. I know its h-history I don't think that we can win this fight"

"um guys help?" Yoongi nervously asked. "there's a gun on my head and like what i said I don't wanna die, guys I really don't want to die"

"shut up!!" Hoseok barked to Yoongi who then shut his lips tight. "listen well prophecy, you could have been a god with your powers"

"I am not" Jenevie powerfully defended herself. The woman began to glow red as she set her eyes on the pendant hanging low on Hoseok's fingertips. "stop trying to brainwash with that nonsense!! I don't want any of this, my fate as you have said"

Hoseok fell silent, the triumph on his expression dissapeared. "so then your fate has been seale-"

"not exactly" Jungkook snapped, flashing the hypnotized Hoseok a grin before blasting him with the electricity bolts and snaking a hand to the jewelery. "Jen!!"

Jungkook almost tripped as he caught Yoongi away from Hoseok's hold. The boy later hissed as he realized where the heat was coming from. "cool down hyung"

Jenevie clapped her hands to catch the glittering jewelery. Her eyes grew wide as the pendant began to burn her palm. Her previous experience with the object began to flash in her mind, reminding her of what she had lost due to this wretched object.

"this one is for samantha" She whispered as her whole body buzzed up with life.

The room began to glow red from her abilities, the ground shook as she called upon her deepest wish for justice.

Jenevie steadied a palm to the object she placed on the ground, and red orbs of energy pulsed near it. She was beyond exhausted. Pespiration trickled down to her cheeks and she relished a battle cry to strengthen her powers.

The pendant cracked open as more bursts of her red mist indulged itself into the circular object.

And at last, with another angry strike, there was a pleasurable crack that signalled only one thing.

Jenevie had broke the spell.

Everybody let out hurrahs of joy as the angry Killer Clark struggled to stand up in the far corner.

Namjoon tossed a fist bump with all of them and then gave Jenevie whi was still on the ground, a look of great respect.

"and I thought I was having a heavy migraine back then" Taehyung commented as he clutched his head. "it felt like a black out..."

Jenevie chuckled and tried to stand up, but she really couldn't. Her hands were rubber-like to the touch as she tried not to show her confusion at how she felt so stuck on the ground. "g-guys I can't stand up"

"here let me-" as Namjoon tried to gently hoist his arm under hers, he let out a silent gasp as Jenevie's whole arm shook vigorously and begun to lose its colour and even dissapear. What was left of her hand plopped to her side and Namjoon staggered backwards so he won't quicken the process. "J-Jen? what's going on?"

"I think Im losing my powers..." she admitted. She gave everyone a tired smile that proved her words weren't a joke. "I should have told you the consequences of breaking an energy pen-pendant urgh

"I can't feel a thing right now" She laughed off the scary tension.

"what's gonna happen to you?" Jungkook asked. His eyes were red and puffy as he crouched near her.

"let's be blunt, I think Im dying kook" Jenevie shook her hand, not suprised to have it fade from her vision just like her other hand. "Im sorry, but I think this is goodbye"

"don't dare joke around with us Jen!" Yoongi warned sternly but his voice cracked in the end. "there's got to be another way"

"don't try to miss me too much" She joked as tears fell from her eyes. Blood started to trickle from her nose and lips. "don't come close" she warned as Jungkook crouched closer to her.

Jungkook ignored her and placed a fabric underneath a puddle of red forming. "Im gonna miss you"

Jimin sniffled loudly as he took in the dire situation. "breakfast with blueberry pancakes won't be the same thing again"

"when you are made out of power and energy, its easy for it to be a part of ourselves" Taehyung explained. "from how she had destroyed the pendant, she may have put too much of her powers and not gave herself some left...."

Taehyung waited for a response but silence answered him. As he looked up to where Jenevie was, he saw nothing. The place where she was supposed to be at. She was gone. dissapeared.

Unknowingly, a feeling of calmness surrounded everyone as they all looked at a red orb floating up above them.

It reached the skies and glowed to become a part of the night sky.

and some wondered why a lone star glows the brightest. Maybe it is Jenevie watching us above.

---------------------------------

It was night and she was at the dark alley she was supposed to be at. Her bright clothing felt odd to one's way of viewing it and it jingled with every move she made.

Orion had her eyes glowering at a skimpering filthy mice trying to bite a piece of her silky cape. She was in mid kick when her inituition told her something.

She craned her piercing eyes up and gasped lowly. "she did it......"

The dark blank sky, only illuminated by the moon was now not alone. There was a star. Red and blindingly beautiful. It made Orion feel calm at the sight of it.

"she's a bit too bright to be a star" Her friend commented. Vrases appeared
out of the darkness. Her face held all the signs of mourning she had. "but she did well"

The woman smiled with all due respect.

"we will soon meet again prophecy"