#20 .

"alright imagine this" Yoongi started off.

Hoseok sat cross-legged infront of him, his face showed all the emotions he had been supressing. "Imaaaaaaginations again? can't we have something like reality?"

Yoongi had stood on a wooden bench at the facility's zen. Since he went around barefoot, he refused to place his poor feet on the floor infested with fake rocks, instead he let Hoseok do the honor. Lets just say Hoseok was not impressed by this.

"can I sit on the bench now?" He asked repeatedly.

"you can- wait!" Hoseok halted in mid-search of a bench. "didn't you say you want reality?"

Hoseok would have nodded excitedly if it weren't for Yoongi's wide grin. It didn't flater as Hoseok rounded his gaze with his.

this is bad. Hoseok thought to himself, he seems far too serious.

"can I trust you not to kill me?" Hoseok asked cautiously, letting out a nervous laugh as he stepped backwards.

Yoongi grin much wider as he followed Hoseok's steps, eventually stepping on the rocks. The fake rocks hissed as smoke flared out from the floor. Yoongi's exposed feet had melted the poor substance into molten plastic.

"that is if I don't roast you as these futile rocks" Yoongi was not kidding with his words. After saying that, he lunged to Hoseok and pillars of fire emerged from his hands.

Hoseok screamed as he was blasted with humid air. His air was jostled and a speckle of his clothes was burnt by a tiny fire ember. "calm down man! a warning would have been great!"

The stream of blazing yellow red fire stopped, and a proudly standing Yoongi was seen at the end of it. He cocked his head at Hoseok's ridiculous comment. "and where's the fun in that?"

At the end of the day, Hoseok was already considering to call the emergency centre and arrest Yoongi against his will for all the burns he gave to Hoseok's pride.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung had frosted his beatened blue sofa again. So when he told Namjoon what he had done, he received a 180 seconds lecture about gratitude and appreciating whatever gifts Namjoon had given to him.

Taehyung had lived with his independent older cousin and looked up at him as his older brother. Since he was also showered with both love and money, you can now see Taehyung being a spoiled rich brat.

The boy cocked his brow to his sofa, which used to be a 3-person-seater sofa, now ripped to pieces from the large shard of ice he had accidentally made from his anger issues earlier.

He usually fusses about this by himself but boy did he have a good solid plan.

The phone call with Namjoon was still on, and he could hear his cousin snarky's voice still spewing about his ungrateful side and ruinning new stuff for attention.

right, this was Taehyung's time to shine.

"maybe you can give that carbon grey bean bag of yours to me. I could do some reading with it hyung!!" He added estaticly. "you know how much I love reading"

Namjoon fumbled with his words. "what? go buy a new bean bag Tae, I thought I filled up your allowance already kid"

Taehyung gulped down his guilty conscience. He had spent $200k on a new hoverboard and it was only half of his total savings. He had to avoid the question somehow and luckily, Taehyung was a good friend of Christy and she gave him good news that he thought could be used to blackmail his cousin.

"but if you give me that bean bag, you can have more space in your office hyung! and possibly a new desk, word of advice an oak table would suit you fine hyung" What he said was exactly Namjoon's wish.

Yesterday, Namjoon had cracked his whole table into half from a mistake he made of pounding his fist to the flimsy table. To make matters worst, he also shot out a sizzling ball of energy and it burned his carpet an a few books on his shelves infront of him. Yep, it was not going to Namjoon's way of approaching his day.

Namjoon met up with his secretary occasionally and told her about his problems and how he needed to go shopping for new furniture soon.

"are you trying to blackmail me again Tae?" Namjoon asked after a long silence. "Im in the mall right now, what you should be asking is 'can you buy me some cheezy infested food or some boba or soda?' . not 'can you move your favourite chair out of your office because i just ruined mine and I don't want to spend money on it' "

Meanwhile, Taehyung was smirking to himself as people filled into his room, carrying out the ruined sofa of his and more people dragging what seems to be Namjoon's dusty bean bag.

"that's good people, keep up that good work!" Taehyung complimented, even giving a bro-fist to an Agent passing next to him. He was making it obvious that things had went with his way. From how he receive a copious amount of screamed profanities from Namjoon, Taehyung knew he did a good job with that.

"you moved the chair without my permission?" Namjoon gritted under his teeth. "stop stealing my stuff"

"actually" Taehyung intervened, "we are trading. I had this table with me for awhile, created by Haneun too heh, and she claimed that it was a master's durability and stood proud on a fire proof test. maybe you should give it a try hyung, you know how much i hate sitting on a table"

"did she said anything about energy ball proof?"

"energy balls are heat emitters and absorbers hyung" Taehyung spoke out. "simple science boom yeaaah!!!"

Namjoon huffed over the line. "alright that solved my problem, what do you want aga-"

"a bucket of chicken nugget and a big bottle of coke please" The line went dead after that and Taehyung could finally relish a relieved breath of air after enduring that nasty day with Hyung's constant reprimanding and plopped down to his seat, suprised at how he sunk deep into the bean bag and dust flew over to his face, eventually causing him to sneeze condenscingly.

"well the bag is dusty but he seemed reluctant to remove it" Taehyung spoke to himself , confused.