#17 .

Nobody told Seokjin the consequences of opening portals to three dangerous places would be a very bad thing. Why, you ask.

Seokjin let out a foreign curse as the Alligator snapped its jaws to him, narrowly avoiding his handsome face. There was something about the feral animals that made fear crawl his skin.

"I don't like your plan Joon but it certainly helped" Seokjin said to his earpiece.

He held the portal up and chased Soldiers to lure them to his trap.

He had certainly done well with opening up two other portals, one led to a spain district which had snakes inhabit an entire island and another was in Seoul's abandoned zoo which had living tigers walking around it.

He commited murder,but under Namjoon's orders, so if the souls of the soldiers decided to haunt him,he'll just tell them he was forced to follow orders.

that's a bit clichè .

Seokjin could feel his energy detoriating as he poofed away his portal and punched an incoming soldier with a fist. The solid crunch of bones informed him that the unlucky punchbag would not wake up for a few hours.

------------------------------------

Taehyung, who chose to have fun plucked out three plastic packaged objects to his sidekicks. Jenevie and Jungkook on both Taehyung's opposites.

"Agent Barton gave me this, thought I would do it some justice" Taehyung explained as he ripped the plastic off and shook the object, revealing a glowing lightsaber. A toy plastic one to be exact.

"seriously" Jemevie frowned but then grinned as her eyes flashed red. "let's go kick arse!"

"yeay!!" Jungkook followed soon, "let's go kick some rectums!!"

Taehyung and Jenevie shared a look at Jungkook's cheer. Shrugging it off, they then charged to unsuspecting soldiers, bashing the quite sturdy lightsabers to Soldiers that did not use a helmet and watching as they all fell one by one.

"we make a pretty good team"

"Im voting for powerpuff girls" Jungkook admitted, "Imma be buttercup"

"watched powerpuff girls but I dont know their names, Im choosing the red one" Taehyung joined in.

"are we really having this conversation?" Jenevie exclaimed. "fine I get the vegan one, HIYAAA"

-------------------------------------

"alright blossom cakes who's getting the bible?"

"you mean the red folder?" Namjoon asked.

"like what I said" Jimin snapped. "Im holding the beta territory, The Alpha can take the shift, Jenevie? Seokjin? oh..... the silence, they might be dead"

"says the guy who only summoned a stream of water, this ain't the vincent lake if you ask me, nigara falls brother, NIAGARA FALLS!!!!!!" Seokjin's high-pitched voice pierced through their conversation.

"cut me some slack Jin, I don't have eternal strength as you do" Jimin sassed, ending the call with a foreign curse.

Namjoon sighed at the two idiots. He the craned his neck to where Yoongi was distantly staring at the sky. "are you ready Yoongi? if it hurts your arm I won't force you t-"

"yeah, Im ready"

Namjoon ignored the harsh tone Yoongi had. He felt like this when he was involved in his first fight. He felt..... numb and it was dangerous.

"focus on my hand alright, I drop it, you catapult it, just like we discussed"

Yoongi nodded grimly.