#19 .

"is he okay now doctor?" Namjoon asked. He was currently paired with the rest of the group, and the air surrounding them felt much more tense than before. Two of them were unconscious, and it felt like a part of them were ripped forcefully from them.

"the two lost much blood, if any of you guys have the same blood type it should be possible to donate the blood to increase their healing time" The doctor explained, ticking off something on his clipboard as he nodded at his boss, Namjoon. "If you'll excuse me sir"

Taehyung sat hunched on an open window still, his wings curled and his frown deepened. His hands twirled and changed frequently from his normal pale skin, to coated whole with ice. On the tip of his fingers were the same numbing blade he used to capture the miming idiot he fought just so Namjoon and Yoongi could escape the hallway earlier.

The group could have done better. Yet he had to give them some time to heal and practice. Maybe all they needed was harmony? atleast they got the bible they were looking for, which was under Namjoon's armpit for now.

"should we start looking what is inside that folder?" Yoongi asked for him.

Jimin nodded in a dumbfounded manner. "we could be looking at architectural designs for god knows what Joon, that is a waste of blood if it is"

Namjoon sighed in agreement, founding a seat he gathered the rest around him then they all started to skim through the pages and what they saw made their jaws drop.

"t-this is bad" Jungkook stammered, his lips blubbering open like a fish above water.

"right, welcome to reality kook" Jimin let out a nervous chuckle to ease their recent problem. "where the world is never right"

"alright we goin left" Hoseok countered. He had been silent the whole time and his fists were still metal though the rest of him was coloured in his normal skin colour.

He met Yoongi's narrowed eyes. "I see what you did there"

"I have a confession" Namjoon announced. "I regret opening this folder" .The male then plopped the red folder to the table, massaging the bridge of his nose and sighing loudly. "I agree with Jimin for once, I want architectural designs in this folder but not THAT!!" he pointed to the contents of the folder angrily.

"this is a catastrophe!!" Yoongi shouted and slumped to the floor exhaustedly.

"Im here to list out our problems" Jungkook bursted from Namjoon's rant. "Seokjin is in a 'half-dead-but-half-awake-and-sleeping' stat-"

"you mean comatose?"

"I don't care what kind of lactose that meant but yes that's what i meant" Jungkook snapped at Jimin who look as if he got sizzled by Yoongi's burning heat. "Jenevie is in the same state, and now we have a new HIV virus? looks like we need to do something hyung" Jungkook said as he looked at Namjoon.

Hoseok gulped. "I actually don't understand what the hell everyone is saying"

Namjoon glanced at the boy timidly shaking in his posture. Everyone was losing their minds and now the confused lad looked like he was about to soil his pants. "here, what this enemy created was bad. They created a virus, which could ofcourse everyone in vicinity. It works like a HIV virus, goes airborne for only 24 hours then it dies but this affects humans only and.... not superpowered genetics, when it affects the human mind and body, it gives them powers. But there's a flaw in their mission"

That caught everyone's attention instantly.

"what flaw?"

"when you want to duplicate the virus,you need the original one and they seem to not have any of those" Namjoon concluded. "we need a more upgradable suit"