epilogue

Happiness can be found at the tip of your tounge, but If you swallow it, it dissapears.

That's the game-over for you.

Jimin never understood how things can quickly be replaced from our lives if we don't appreaciate them. Truthfully, the six months were a pain to the arse.

Everyone had problems with each other, which is the sole reason why each of them had not been talking to each other for a while.

For Jimin, on his hands was a small bonquet of red roses; and he has nostalgia for the past and how similar it was to.... her.

The man crouched down to the ground to where a white tombstone was thrusted to the ground and wipped off any dead leaves he had found scampering across the filthy floor. He then set the flowers down gently.

The team never got to bury her body but Jungkook had made it work for them. There was a cloth that had been stained with Jenevie's blood that they burried. Atleast they had adapted to such.

Jimin was prepared to say his words and tell the piece of cloth how his day was when a hand shot out to grab his shoulders. Needless to say, the flowers Jimin held had been thrown away from him and surrounded him with red petals. "h-hey!"

It was Jungkook. He-- uhm he'd been doing Jungkook lately. The boy had grown his hair all the way to his shoulder blades, and all gone to the usual cheery smile he beamed to everyone at the hallway. The boy had adopted this smouldering look; even the sunken features did nothing to his hyper self.

Jimin may have been self-centered in his way but there was no doubt the feeling of being the older brother and responsibility if his little brother is any way injured or hurt by someone.

"hi hyung" Jungkook muttered as he dusted off some leaves together in a pile and sat on it. "Im suprised to see you here"

"I could say the same" Jimin answered. He tucked a piece of his blonde hair to his ear as the wind caressed it out of his hold. He eventually gave up on doing such and faced Jungkook who had a far away look clouding his eyes. "Kook?" he called.

The boy shook his head and wiped away the tear from his eyes. He sniffled at Jimin. "I was cutting onions just n-"

"aww don't bullsh.t me like that kook" Jimin snapped. He pulled the boy in a welcoming hug, laughing loudly as Jungkook tried to slap him away.

"I thought you never visited her" Jungkook reasoned out after he let himself out of the hydrokinetic god's hold. He wasted a solid 2 minute with slapping Jimin's thick arm and finally came to the conclusion that he was just hurting his poor hands in the process.

"I did" Jimin replied. His hand was on her tombstone, the name JENEVIE YOON was haunting to say the least.

JENEVIE YOON
1998-2018
A STRONG WARRIOR
WITH A BIG HEART

Jungkook smiled. He had vividly remembered the time where he saw Jenevie from the outer corner of his eyes, and if he came to search for what or if that was really her, she would dissapear. It made him feel safe knowing that she was still there, lingering at the facility's halls.

"I had a dream of her hyung" Jungkook sighed out heavilly. "I still... can't believe she's not here you know. She was just sitting on a bench, I came close to sit with her, mind you it was... I think it was night, or maybe it was an eclipse"

"did she say anything?"

"not a word" Jungkook added. "but it felt real. she looked like she wanted to tell us something but I couldn't guess it"

Jimin nodded at his story. He took the flowers he had accidentally threw and practically pushed the green stems to the ground.

"alright now help me with all these gardening"

However, not everyone, including the team and also you would be prepared for the avalanche of adventures in the second series of this trillogy stories. Maybe stay tuned and read more to find out if the team had broken up... or did they choose to find the glue and rekindle their realtionship together.

[ps: the first sentence was derived from a precious reader of mine, im sorry I couldn't find your comment anywhere]