#21 .

It was afternoon as the hazy sunloght peered into the half-open blinds. The room had fogged from the air-conditioner's busting air and it took all of Jenevie's might not to bust it into pieces. It was freaking cold.

A shiver went past her, her teeth clanking together and she rubbed her hands together for warmth.

Next to her was the sleeping Seokjin. He snored softly, his features were pale and his heartbeat monitor showed no signs of improvement.

Jenevie had began to show up to her theraphist sessions with this young male theraphist who had a wonderful flair in letting a conversation flow smoothly. Thought it had only been a week in her sessions, she felt slightly better. Her sleep had been clouded with the same nightmare of her bleeding to death again. It really troubled her and she would often stay up instead of continuing her slumber. Her reason was quoted : "I don't want to see myself die anymore"

Maybe it was a message? or maybe it was just her mind being influenced from the movies she would watch.

Nevertheless it scarred her.

The room seemed to be alot darker than before as she continued to dwell deeper with her thoughts, what snapped her awake was the inconsistent hums of the heart monitor.

She instantly sprung up with joy. Seokjin's hand was twitching!!

She immediatly pressed the button for the doctor, also asking a walking Agent to call the rest of her friends to come over to Seokjin's ward.

Not less than 4 minutes the entire group had arrived, all flashing bright smiles as they jogged towards her.

"is he awake?"

"yesss!!" Jenevie exclaimed and engulfed everyone in a hug. "His heartbeat monitor was so loud and his fingers moved but that was all I saw before I came out here"

Jungkook let out a groan. "what if that's just his comatose state reacting to reality? is it possible for people to live another life in their comatose state too?"

The rest shared a concerned look.

Taehyung spoke first, his features looking more blue than ever. "I remember reading a reddit post of someone who went in a coma after getting punched and when he did got a coma, he spent a decade getting married and having children and all of those happy stuff, long story short : he woke up from his coma and got the title 'lunatic' after he lashed out at people for kiling his wife and kids. not a pretty story"

Hoseok widen his eyes in disbelief at Taehyung's story. "how can that be real? by the way can we just barge in the room? im tired of waiting"

Yoongi tutted in approval and went side by side with Hoseok casually striding to the ward's direction.

That was until they were stopped by a doctor. The doctor was in quite his predicament. The white coat he wore was torn to shreds and half burned and his face was slicked with sweat.

"entering would not be a good idea" The doctor snapped. The poor male used his finger to push his glasses to his nose bridge, flipping a folder on his shaking arms and pointing on a specific page that only Namjoon understood.

"is he? now?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook scowled. It may be time for him to start paying attention in psychology class more.

The doctor nodded. "he is awake for now but he is unstable from the anasthesia. Hallucinations per say, it should be safe for you guys to visit him the next few days"

"are you kidding me?" Jenevie retorded hotly. "he could not be that unstable, I mean look at me, I did not even lay a single hair on any of m-"

"how about the earthquake you caused?" Namjoon interjected.

With that, both Yoongi and Hoseok stiffened considerably. But they shrugged off the emotion with a feigned look of horror.

Great acting, but one may not think so.

"in conclusion, a 48 hour rest for Kim Seokjin would ground him better" The doctor finished his gibberish of full-name disorders that Jungkook couldn't bare to decipher. "if you'll excuse me"

Once the doctor is out of sight, Jungkook tsked. "i honestly don't understand a thing he said"

"count me in" Jenevie mumbled.

When one thought the day could not get any worse, that was when Taehyung spoke up.

"when you are surrounded by people who are good at reading others, you tend to be cultivated to become them. In this case, I knew key points of the human body language. Why the need to look scared Yoongi?"

Yoongi's face flushed red. He was supposed to play the dumb card but his stubborn lips moved on their own and he was internally clashing with his inner demons. "I didn't do anything!"

Taehyung smirked at him. "yeah you don't "

Namjoon was confused at the debate. "what is going on here? Taehyung? Yoongi?"

Taehyung shrugged and lazily pointed to Yoongi's hunched figure. "looks like the matchstick has a lot to explain"

Jungkook and Jenevie shared a look, a look of pure bafflement. "can anyone tell us what is going on?"

Yoongi sighed. "it wasn't me"

"then explain about your sudden exit when the building began to shake" Taehyung added.

Yoongi sighed deeply. He had tears in his eyes as he made his next choice. He tried and tried but every option led to him exposing his friend who made him promise not to tell his other friends their problem.

"I can't do this!" Yoongi shouted after a long silence. "Stop forcing me to tell every little secret I have"

"friends trust each other, family trust each other Yoongi" Taehyung confronted. "confess now"

Yoongi raised a palm threateningly to Taehyung who seem unfazed by the blazing heat. "back down Tae. Maybe its time to keep your bossiness in check, if someone is not ready to tell you something its good not to force them"

"so you are guilty" Taehyung beamed. "you just confessed.... now tell us if you are the one who caused the earthquake.... are you? "

Jenevie was distraught. Why does her team always fought? like... fighting each other?  She slid her own body as the buffer state of two fuming colonies. "stop this now, you both need to remember that family don't fight each other"

Jungkook had also pieced the puzzles together. "are you hiding something Yoongi-hyung?"

Yoongi placed his palm down in defeat. "yes"

Namjoon let out a short stiffled scream. "yeay i might not be suprised if you guys confess of murder"

"wait" a voice called out.

It was Hoseok. His forehead was matted with sweat as he peered through everyone with a look of.... peace .

"Taehyung" Hoseok started off. "family don't fight each other right?"

Taehyung scowled. Hoseok was spitting back his own words into his mouth, and Taehyung was forced to swallow those damned cursed words of his. "and?"

"so don't try to start a fight"

This made Taehyung break his scowl into an enraged scream. "is that what you were trying to tell us? just that ? you are wasting my time Hoseok!!"

Hoseok stayed unbothered. He even smiled at Taehyung's breakdown. "not exactly"

As soon as he croaked out those words, everyone fell from their balance as the whole floor shook and cracked open.