#25 .

When Namjoon was a kid, he learned that small things matter and he also learned how to be grateful and to not let the greedy side of him to take over.

At first, it was about ice-cream. How he fussed around for his parents to buy him a chocolate flavour instead of a vanilla one, that was when the ice cream fell from its cone and plopped messily to the harsh pavement.

He cried at his mistake. But sucked it up and bought a similar in fashion chocolate ice-cream.

Nevertheless it still made him happy.

After that, god gave him a present. Actually, they were two human presents.

Seokjin and Taehyung.

He learned that quality is better than quantity. Having people that understand you is better than having many people who don't understand you as friends.

Maybe he had done a mistake in nurturing his little cousin.

As their older friend, Seokjin had woken up from his coma, that was when Taehyung would be a good idea to go around Namjoon's back and read through something that they were supposed to do together.

He knew it sounded selfish to the rest of the team for him to just read it with the three. But the last time he did it outside his 3 group of friends, it didn't end well for any of them.

He guessed it might be his traumatizing incident holding him back. It gets annoying but it sometimes saves him from a panic attack.

His hands gripped the folder tight but he loosened it as soon as the smell of smoke invaded his nostrils. "oh darn these hands"

He looked down to see that the folder had scorched marks around it, all in the shapes of his fingertips. the agony of being able to summon energy everywhere is unbelievable.

"h-hyung"

He halted in his tracks. No. He was still mad at him for going behind his back like that. should he stay mad? if yes, breath-

"hyung!!"

Namjoon watched as the rest walked away to the meeting room, and led by Jimin who matched the pace with pushing along Seokjin's wheelchair to the front.

The man took a deep breath and turned his back around to face his little cousin.

"whats wrong Tae?"

"N-no!!" Taehyung shook his head and engulfed Namjoon in a powerful hug.

The force of his hug made Namjoon tumble in his steps lightly, he chuckled as Taehyung's wing also tackled the crown of his head with a feathery hug.

"oh no my wings messed up your hair hyung!" Taehyung spoke to himself. There was a look of fresh guilt painted on his face as he looked up to his hyung. "hyung, Im sorry for what I have done, We just didn't have much time and I have to do what I can so the rest of us are on the same page"

"I understand Tae" Namjoon weakly grinned as means of assurance. But his heart still clenched madly in pain as the same scene played out in his head.

Taehyung's confession.

"you're grown now, you rebellious idiot!" Namjoon joked. He feigned a punch to Taehyung's temple, the boy letting out a laugh of his own as he tried to defend himself from his hyung's steel punches. "even going behind my back and breaking our sealed promise"

Taehyung's mind whirled as the past filled his mind.

Three boys, all battered and bloody, making a pinky promise after kicking everyone's ass.

"we promise we will read every mision pr-

"prize together now" Taehyung completed the permanent past memory. Once he realized what was happening to him, he slapped Namjoon's arm. "stop trying to guilt-trip me hyung! that ain't fair....."

"but hey, me and Seokjin had held this secret for five years and we both agreed to tell you now"

Taehyung's eyes widen with curiousity at Namjoon's pregnant pause. "which is?"

Namjoon smirked. "this might ruin your childhood but....... our hands were crossed the entire time"

Namjoon sprinted away to the meeting room, which was an excellent choice as a fuming Taehyung screeched at him and flew to try and for once, strangle his own cousin again.

------------------------------------

"it'll take a while, but I think we can make it work" A woman's voice, suprisingly deep with a drop of mystery in it as she spoke.

Her head was covered with sparkling threads of green, she wore a light emerald robe and leaned to a similar in fashion cane where a hissing snake was carved on its top.

Her fingers were mostly decorated with worn out golden snake themed rings, they travelled down to her wirst, green cobra bracelets and more golden trimmed ones to fill the spaces. As her hands touched the ceramic beverage, a loud shrill clank echoed in their otherwise private space.

"cheers for the prophecy" Another woman called out. This one was the complete opposite to the colourful woman infront of her. She was covered from head to toe with black clothing. A black cloak that was made out of leather, A black scarf that was wrapped loosely around her head, the usual thick black make up matched with her lips painted black. "i just hope we all don't die doing this"

"vrases!" The green-clothed woman exclaimed. "your enthusiasm is so admirable"

Vrases, smirked at her insult. "Thank you Orion, though its better to tone the greenery down. you have a great sense of fashion, but a bad way to deliver this"

The green-clothed woman, Orion scowled, but looked down just in time to see Vrases slidding an object to her casually. Her eyes widen at the dangerous object. "are you kidding me? you had that the whole damn time we went through the portal?"

"relax Orion, got an anonymous tip from a stranger, Im just here to give it to you" Vrases explained carefully. "a black cat spell would be great sister!!"

Orion rose a brow, but shushed the younger woman with a finger to her lips. "ears everywhere"

Vrases nodded in confirmation. Her eyes were beyond too piercingly dark for someone to stare for long. "in a few days I will meet most of them. Jimin still remembers me if you don't mind"

"oh shut it Vrases, you know my adopted child can burn him off"

"what?" Vrases asked in disbelief. "that matchstick does not even know who you are!"

"his name is Min Yoongi!" Orion corrected. "and yes he will remember me once we meet"

"back to the plan then, see you in 10 days"