#26 .

Namjoon had again, assigned the alpha team: Seokjin and Jenevie to watch over their only hostage. A man who dressed as if he was in the 18th century, dark trench coat, leather gloves, and blubbering whatever word he could in his mother tounge language.

"this guy is not gonna shut up?" Seokjin ask to particularly no one as the said man blubbered his eight similar sentence in a row.

"maybe Taehyung should have killed this mime you know" Jenevie agreed with his words.

The man that they were babysitting was none other than the man who disturbed Yoongi and Namjoon's peaceful fantasy on the third level during their first official mission together.

and he is famously known as Killer Clark.

A man who has the eight cursed cards that can be changed into any weapons he desired.

But his cards were also detained somewhere secure, as what Namjoon had proclaimed.

Now, the Killer clark was all theirs to interrogate. The last three hours were hectic as they tried to suck more information about Clark.

"he must be trained to not speak with any of us" Seokjin reasoned out as he cut their interogation to a halt and raced out of the room. He was sick of being in a room with that unstable man.

Jenevie could only follow his unsaid orders to get the hell out of that room, but a single motion from the outer corner of her eye stopped her.

Since the room she was at had only a single dangling light bulb to illuminate the rest, the corners of the room was dark. The darkness of the shadows seemed to move.

"he knows who you are"

That was a suprise. Jenevie jolted in shock as everything in the room stopped. Including the clock that was hung on a wall. The treacherous ticking had stopped, as if it had no batteries. Whats even more bizzare would be Killer Clark who stood frozen on his seat, eyes unblinking.

"it's gonna be difficult to find me sister"

There was the voice again, and it made terror and frustation add up to Jenevie's migraine list. "who are you? show yourself"

On the left corner, the thought of something moving in the shadows appeared in her head. Without hesitation she struck out.

"argh!" The shadow in the room shifted and it soon became bright as more dark swirls confined itself onto the same spot Jenevie had struck upon.

A swooshing noise was heard as the shadows shifted again, and out appeared a woman from the thick moving shadows. She had the eyes coated with obsidian as it racked through Jenevie's ones, giving her a once-over and nodding respectfully.

"who is he ?" Jenevie asked. Although she was a bit scared at this girl's sudden entrance, she was in desperate need of answers.

"Alliester, master of tridan, capital of Napolleon" The woman spoke, her voice was smooth with a strange accent to it as she spoke. "the names Vrases, and I don't appreciate getting electrified prophecy"

Jenevie halted. "prophecy?"

The Shadow-girl, Vrases rolled her eyes. "you are part of the prophecy unfortunately so we're gonna see each other frequently, goodluck prophecy!" Vrases gave Jenevie a thumbs-up that was a stark contrast to her funeral outfit. "also, you'll be seeing Pierce in a few seconds, off with her head prophecy"

With that she poofed away in a fog of dark smokes in shadows.

It was a peculiar incident as she shoved it to the deepest dungeon of her mind and followed after Seokjin who was suprisingly still on the front of the door.