Self Promo

Hello everyone!

Okay, so I apologize, this isn't an update and I know I said I wouldn't add anything until the 'contest' was over, but here I am. Lol.

So, I know a lot of you may or may not have checked out other works I've published in the past, (which I've deleted) but now I have another story up that I actually am not going to remove.

This is the one story I've actually gotten a lot of reads on (2.22k, HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU ALL!) so I kind of figured that I might as well promote my other story here rather than posting something on my wall about my new story. It already has like 130 reads and is slightly growing already, but for those who don't follow me - I wanted to let you know that I don't only write Mr. Robot fics.

In my works, I have :

- Plenty of One Direction fanfics
- A Luke Hemmings fanfic
- A Four Brothers/Jack Mercer fanfic

So.. I'm really versatile when it comes to things I write about. Which leads me to my next thing.

The other (and only) published work I have, is a Twilight fanfiction.

Yep. That's right. I'm like five years too late, but I just want you guys to know if you're into Twilight and want to read something else written by me - it's there.

Here is a summary of the book:

Full Moon by AHSGEEKS

"you had a thing for my sister, that's weird

"you had a thing for my sister, that's weird."

or; the one where bella's younger sister turns sixteen and moves to forks with their father and realizes that it's not the boring little town she had assumed it to be - especially when she finds out her sister is married to a vampire and a werewolf has imprinted on her.

So there it is. Check it out if you want to, or don't. Thank you all for reading and being patient with me!

-Ivory