Nine - To Neverland...

Hey Everyone!! Ive got a really, really short one for you guys, just to fill you in a little until i can post the Birthday imagine ( i was not prepred for his birthday... although i did make cupcakes to celebrate...) so look out for that over the next 24 hours or so.

OMG HE'S 24. today, he is offically 9 years, 11 months and 12 days older then me. damn that age gap.

hehehe

HOLY COW 3,000 READS!!! thats just mind blowing. i never thought i would ever get that many. i feel so very Privileged. it's just amazing. i can't even begin to discribe how happy it makes me that i know people actually like what i write. i seriously write these for the fun of it, and because i Love thomas. The fact you guys read them and like them, and that you like them anough to vote and comment makes me smile every single day. i cannot thank you guys enough, i just love you.

xx <3

-Amber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"I've got the popcorn!" I called through the house, after pouring the salty, buttery goodness into a bowl, and heading towards the living room.

"Awesome!" Thomas called, coming down the stairs with all our sheets, blankets and pillows. A giggle escaped my lips looking at the sight, his arms are piled high with quilts, sheets, pillows and blankets, so many he has to duck his head around them to see where he's going.

Slowly crouching down to the draw of movies, I open it to reveal a massive collection of everything from Disney to Horror movies. Hastily, I pick a few scary ones, and a few of my favourite Disney movies.

"Hey Tom!" I called, "What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Ummmm..." he said, throwing all the bedding in the middle of the plush carpet, in front of the television, and putting one hand on his hip, and the other stroking an invisible beard while he scrunched up his face.

"Okay, Disney or Scary?" I asked, walking towards him, and holding up the 6 or so DVD's. he furrowed his eyebrows, before picking one Disney movie, and one scary movie. I frown, and spin the movies around to their covers face me.

" Peter Pan and The ring? Hmm okay" I say, smiling at him. "Perter Pan or the ring first?"

"hummmm... peter pan." He says, grinning at me. "But first!" he says, jumping over the mountain of pillows, which he had just walked around to grab soft drink ( A/N soda, fizzy drink etc....) , and landing in front of me. he takes my hand, the one without the movies in it, and gives me a childish smile, with a sparkling glint in his eyes, and whispers " shall we build or Neverland?" I giggle, and we set up our movie theatre, aka, a blanket fort around the television.

After hanging the sheets and thin blankets around the living room, and creating our forte, we made the inside our paradise. Pillows everywhere, a thick quilt on the floor for comfort ( even though we had the plushiest carpet ever!) and lots of blankets to get snuggled up in. The snacks were placed in a special spot, so they wouldn't spill. The T.V was turned on, ready to go.

"You ready?" Thomas said, winking at me, before crawling into our little Neverland. I soon followed.

"Isn't this perfect?" I said, and I looked over at Thomas, seeing he was staring at me, smiling.

"Yeah. Perfect" he said, putting his arm around me. we snuggled up, blankets tight around us, the beginning of peter pan playing on the screen. The sweet intro music swims though the speakers, and into my body, making me relax back into the moment, feeling like a kid again.

Halfway through the movie, Thomas leans over, his mouth close to my ear. My eyebrows knit together in a curious frown, wondering what the hell he was doing.

" y/n.." he whispered, "Will you run away with me? off to Neverland, where we will never grow up?" he said, his voice barely audible. I thought, for a mere second, before answering.

"In a heartbeat."

"The lets do it." he said, and I can tell by the tone in his voice, he's being serious.

Looking into his dark brown eyes, I smile. "Any day." He smiles at me, and leans in. I respond, the magnetic connection of our bodies drawing us in like moths to a flame. In a second our lips our together and I have never felt more at home. Well I guess we won't be watching the scary movie...

After a while, we broke apart to catch our breath. With our foreheads rested together, my eyes lock with his, and he whispers that he means it. and I smile, because I know.

To Neverland...