Important Author Note...

Okay, so i know lots of you are probably asking yourselves when I’m going to give you another imagine. And I know I promised you a steady flow of them last week, or at least a birthday imagine, right? But, I got about half way through the birthday imagine, and just couldn’t keep writing. To be honest with you guys…

It was a total pile of shit.

There was nothing I could write, that actually sounded right. All of it was just annoying and crappy. I really didn’t know what to do, and I ended up just pushing it to the back of my mind. But, you know, tell me whether or not you want me to post it, and maybe I will. Even though its no longer his birthday, I can still post it for you if you want. If I actually make something that doesn’t make me want to puke everywhere.

Now, subject two, the other imagines I promised. I have two that are half written, But, just like the birthday imagine, I just can’t write at the moment. Everything just comes out sloppy and crap. it’s really getting to me.

I really am trying….

So I just wanted you guys to know I’m still here, but I just have no idea what to write. I might focus on one of my two bigger projects I have on standby at the moment ( ohh you guys are going to love the,. I can’t wait to post the prologues…. ) But I have been so distracted lately, and everything I type is like word vomit. I don’t know why, maybe I just need a little hiatus or something. Hmm I don’t know. Would you guys actually survive that? Hehehe ;)

I did state that I can’t do schedules, it just never words. I end up writing pile of nothing, and you guys won’t be happy. ( I mean do you guys REAAAAALLY want inconsistent, boring imagines? I mean my last imagine I wrote was like a third of the length of my usual ones, and it was terrible.”

What I’m scared of, is that I will take a break, and will end up completely losing interest in writing anymore. ( that’s what happened with my story My Guardian Angel, have any of you read it?) I lose interest, and then my readers lose interest, and then there just isn’t a point anymore.

Anyways, know that my little rant/excuse/vent is over, do any of you guys have any suggestions of what I should do? I know I have A LOT of your requests, and don’t worry, eventually I will write all of them. I promise that. One day I will write all of them. Doesn’t mean soon, but eventually I will.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

Yep, that was toooootally necessary.

 P.S omg i almost forgot....

4K OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!

i'm so greatful for everything i get on this site. when i started writing this, i was the only book of imagines on wattpad, and the second actualy piece of thomas sangster related writing.... how times have changed!! ever since i've started, there has just been a boost in the amount of Thomas Sangster Fanfiction out there, it's crazy! to think back when me and Karla where talking about how to write My Heart Still Beats (Hey girl! how have you been anyways? actually after i finish this i'm gonna message you) which was actually the ONLY thing on wattpad about thomas for a very long time. 

wow, I'm actually really suprised how much everything has changed since then. wohhhhhhhhhhhh.  ha ha :D

But anyway, thank you. for everything. 

<3 xx

-Amber