Chapter 6 (smut)

Jimin's POV

I sat there on the edge of his bed, thinking through my options here. Because if I am gonna do what I wanted to do for so long now, there will be no turning back. I don't know if I can believe his words about not playing with me. But somehow my heart tells me to trust him. Everything that I ever desired is right in front of me, waiting impatiently for me to do something. I had to make my decision quickly, but if I am gonna be honest, I knew the answer all along.

I let myself fall down on my knees, facing Yoongi's lower part. My already high puls was raising even more and I have never been this nervous in my life. It was my first time with a boy and I didn't really know what to do.

Yoongi: "Don't be shy. Just switch off your beautiful head for a few hours and let your body take control, okay?"

A FEW HOURS?! Holy mother of god! How long was he planning on doing it?? Even though I was kind of scared that it would hurt, the thought of having him inside me made me shiver out of excitement and pleasure. I closed my eyes for a second, doing exactly what Yoongi told me to do. My shaking hands went up to touch his upper body, exploring it by running them all the way up to his chest and back down to where his towel starts.

 My shaking hands went up to touch his upper body, exploring it by running them all the way up to his chest and back down to where his towel starts

I tilted my head forward and kissed his belly button. From there I used my tongue to follow his V-line from the beginning to the towel. My hands which had rested on his hips, grabbed the white towel and pulled it down. I heard Yoongi sucking in the air through gritted teeth because the cold air hit his hot, pulsating erection. For the first time since I was down here I looked up to see him staring down at me with lustful eyes. He was so handsome and sexy that I couldn't stop myself from grabbing my own bulge. I let out a small moan.

Yoongi: "Stop touching yourself! For now I am the only one who is allowed to touch you."

I quickly removed my hand, which made Yoongi smirk satisfied. I don't know why but my body just obeyed him unconditionally.

If I can't touch myself then I want to touch him, taste him. My hands were holding onto his thighs and my head moved forward to give a little kiss on his tip. I let my tongue run down his hard length, licking around his balls too. He growled annoyed because of my teasing. I let my tongue run back up along his vein and took his head into my mouth and started sucking on it. I also swirled my tongue around it because I knew how good this felt. I looked up to see Yoongi's head leaning back and his eyes closed. He let out some deep moans which motivated me to take him in even more. I wanted to hear more of him. It reminded me of the other night when Mina was here. Hearing his moans made me cum that night. I tried to deep throat him but had to gag a little and pull him out. I coughed a few times and was suddenly lifted up from the ground and thrown onto the bed. My pants were ripped down together with my boxers in one swift move. It all happened so fast and next thing I know is Yoongi on top of me. We both looked at each other and I could feel how he pressed his body against mine, in a way that our dicks were rubbing against each other. He started grinding and started moaning because of the sweet friction that happened down there. I never knew dry humping could be this good. He was still keeping up the eye contact with me, but his breathing came out faster. I wrapped my legs and arms around him to pull him even closer. We were both a moaning mess by now and the others could probably hear every single bit of it.