Chapter 18

Yoongi's POV

After 2 hours of rehearsals and practice and tons of interviews and while doing that filming like a little Vlog Video for our Armys, it was time to get ready for the red carpet. Our stylists had a pretty tight time schedule before we had to leave to drive to the event.

I kinda like getting my make up and hair done by someone because you only have to sit there and do nothing

It was currently 4pm and we had to leave at 4.15pm to be on time. I felt a little nervous since tonight was huge for us. The first time appearing internationally on TV. So many great artist would see us perform and since I am a fan of some of them, there is even more pressure on me... well all of us actually.

Our manager called us to go to the van and so we all did. I could feel that I wasn't the only nervous one around here. I quickly looked over to Jimin on my right and could see how tense he was too. The first instinct that came to my mind was to go over there and just comfort him or maybe just hug him tightly. He always calms down instantly when I do that. But something else inside me stopped me from following my instincts. Was it my pride, my coldhearted image I tried so hard to keep? I couldn't really tell but I hated myself for not having the guts to openly show Jimin how much I care for him.

We slowly drove up the driveway until we reached the point where we are supposed to get out. Jimin went first and we all followed him. You could here our fans screaming the fanchants so loud. It was crazy! Everyone was focused on us once we walked onto the carpet. Flashlights everywhere that you could barely see. We lined ourselves up to pose for the press.

Then we walked over to begin the short interview marathon which I wasn't looking forward to since I am not the best in English

Then we walked over to begin the short interview marathon which I wasn't looking forward to since I am not the best in English. RM is doing most of the talking and sometimes it gets really awkward for the rest of us. Let's just get it over with.

After 35 min we made it to the big hall and when we entered to walk to our seats fans were screaming our names again from the upper rows, making all the other people turn Stund in confusion. Wow I didn't know that the venue was basically just filled with Army's. It gave a little more confidence but I was still very nervous for our performance.

The show started after another 15 min and since we sat first row we were able to enjoy and properly see all the other artist performing.
I didn't had the chance to sit next to Jimin which pissed me of a little. I wanted to be close to him because as much as I hate to say it... he has a soothing effect on me. And without realizing it my eyes went from the stage over to Jimin, just looking at his handsome face. Just that helped to get my thoughts away from all the things that could happen during our performance later.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I abruptly turned my head to look at our manager who was waiting for me to follow the others backstage to change into our DNA outfits and attach our microphones. And there was my nervousness again.
We were walking back to be ready when it was time to go on stage. Jimin was walking in front of me, swaying his cute little ass from side to side, but still limping a little from our nightly activities. A little smile crept on my face and this time I just did the first thing that came to my mind. I saw a dark corner to my right and quickly grabbed Jimin by his arm, pulling him with me. I pressed him against the wall and attacked his lips right away. We didn't had much time before someone would notice and search for us. The others were all walking ahead of us, not realizing that both of us were not behind them anymore.
I held both of Jimin's arms trapped on both sides of his head. The rest of my body was leaned against his, giving him no way to escape or even move. But from what I can tell he wouldn't want to move away from me anyway. He kissed me back with so much passion as if we haven't seen each other for a decade. He already opened his mouth for me to invade it with my tongue and massage his. The small moans escaping his throat made me want to go right to the next level but I knew we had to let go of each other now. And before I let myself fall even deeper inside Jimin's lust trap, I pulled away from him, leaving only a string of saliva connecting the two of us. Both our breathing was heavy and I felt hot and bothered. Jimin is literally the only one who can give me a boner just by kissing for a few seconds. I grabbed inside my pants and replaced my hard one behind my jeans, so that no one can see my turned on state. I saw Jimin blushing from my action and just leaned in one more time to give him a quick kiss before I walked out of the corner to the main way. I turned around facing him with a smile. My right hand was stretched out, inviting him silently to take it. He didn't hesitate and placed his own small hand in mine and held onto it. We both walked in a faster pace than before to catch up to the others. I could feel how happy Jimin was about us holding hands like this and I was probably just as happy too. Both of us relieved some stress back there and I was now more than ready to slay all those people out there.

So sorry for the late update but this week was really stressful and I basically had no time to write. 🙈

  🙈