Chapter 24 (smut)

Jimin's POV

After basically falling on my bed I fell asleep right away. I haven't had a good night of sleep since the AMA's. But I didn't wake up once this time.
Before I even opened up my eyes, I noticed something wrapped around me. Blinking a few times to adjust to the brightness of my room filled with sunlight, I recognized the smell of the person who was squeezing me with his grip. My heart instantly sped up and I felt so happy to wake up with that exact feeling of having him this close to me.

I was about to slowly turn around to also see with my own eyes, that he really is sleeping here next to me. But when My body started to move, his arms started to flex more and kept me in place. My lower body tried to wiggle out of his strong hold, but only became a low growl as an answer. Why is he mad? Is he even awake or maybe he has a bad dream?

Yoongi: „Stop moving around or you will regret it."

His gentle side from yesterday seemed to be far gone again and his old dominant self is back. My body reacted to this command and was like frozen on the outside. On the inside I was so excited and felt myself getting turned on.
Still not moving, I felt his hands sneaking under my shirt slowly up until they reach my already hard nipples. My breath became uneven but I still didn't dare to move my body.
Now he was moving around behind me and pressed himself more against me so that I could feel his arousel on my clothed ass.

Yoongi: „Too late already."

Now his hips were moving back and forth, rubbing his dick on my butt. His grunts were sending shivers down my spine. To my surprise he roughly turned me onto my stomach and pulled down my boxers.
He was hovering over my body and put his erection between my ass cheeks and started to dry hump.
His movements made my own body slightly move up and down on the mattress, giving my painfully hard dick some friction. I started to let out small moans. Yoongi was starting to pant more and deep growls left his mouth, turning me on so much.

Yoongi: „Fuck, Jimin!"

With that I felt his hot cum running down my but and inbetween my cheeks to my hole. I was about to stand up and clean myself, since I thought he was done.

Yoongi: „I am not done with you here."

And with that he pushed his again hard cock inside of me, using his own cum as lube. I couldn't hold back a scream from the sudden pain I haven't felt in so long.

Yoongi: „You are so tight again. And I missed the feeling of you greedily squeezing down on me."

He stayed in this position for a moment but I needed some more and started to grind my hips, making my dick rub on the bed and Yoongi slowly moving inside of me. He pressed his hand on my back, pushing me down and then snapped his hips in and out with a short break between each thrust.
After hearing how much I enjoyed it, he changed his pace and pounded into me faster. I felt, that I was close to my own climax. And Yoongi knew that too since he lifted my butt up a little more and with that angle hit my spot and bringing me over the edge. I bit into the pillow to silence my loud moans while squirting our the white sticky fluid onto my stomach and the sheets. Yoongi pushed himself inside one last time and released a second time while moaning my name.

We were both sweaty and out of breath but fully pleased. He pulled out off me and gave me a peck on the head. He walked over to the bathroom and I liked the view of his ass a lot.

I heard the shower turning on and wanted to join him. Of course only to save some water and be environmentally friendly 😏.
I carefully stood up and squeezed my butt to not mess up the floor with Yoongi's cum.
Waddling over to my bathroom I let out small sounds of pain.
I walked inside and right over to an already dripping wet man. He looked so hot with the steam and the drops of water on his chest.
He smiled when he saw me coming closer and took me into his arms since he knew how hard it was for me to walk after what we just did.

After awhile he suddenly let go of me and turned me around so that I was facing the wall. Can he go again already?

Yoongi: „Don't worry. I am just gonna help you clean up your body. Relax."

His fingers then went to my clenched hole and carefully pushed inside.

Yoongi: „My cum is still in here. Do you wanna keep it in there? If so I can help you with that."

Before I could answer the question he left the room and came back with something in his hand. I could guess already, that this was one of his toys but I had to admit, that I was a little bit curious what he brought this time.
He stepped back under the shower again where I was still standing against the wall. He took the thing and held it under the water. After that he spread my butt cheeks. Then I felt something pushing against the tightly shut muscle and I gave into it, letting it slip in and moaning at the feeling of being penetrated again. Once it was all the way inside, Yoongi turned me around and looked at me with a proud smile.

Yoongi: „This butt plug suits you so well

Yoongi: „This butt plug suits you so well. Let's wash the rest of your body too and then have some breakfast."

He took one of the bottles from the shelf and poured some into his palm. He foamed it up and put his hands on my chest letting them linger around my whole body. Him being soft with me is one of my weaknesses. I drifted of into some daydream and almost jumped when I heard his voice.

Yoongi: „Look at that...my baby boy can't get enough, can he? Well then I will fix that little problem for you."

I followed his hand with my eyes and realized what he meant with that when I saw, that I was hard again?! He started to pump me and came closer with his face. Our lips touched and he kissed me wildly. The butt plug inside me was rubbing on my prostate which drove me crazy. It didn't take long for me to cum again since his hand was nice and slippery due to the soap and his hot kiss.

After I came a second time, we both actually finished our shower. He went to his room and got dressed and I did the same thing before joining him in the kitchen.