Chapter 26

Jimin's POV

I rarely see Yoongi's smile even though it is so pure and beautiful. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when he suddenly showed it without any reason. It was so addicting and contagious, making me smile back.
We probably looked like idiots, smiling at each other for half an hour.
Both of us were startled when it was the station, we needed to leave the subway. Yoongi took my hand and pulled me after him, walking towards the exit and onto the street.
I just followed his lead since I have never been to the pool and had no idea where it was.
My view was focused on our intervened hands. It felt as if we were actually a couple just going on a normal date together.
But then I remembered that no one ever said that we are dating. We always avoided that question and never talked about our feelings. I know how much he hates to talk about feelings. But I also know that this cool and tough guy image he has is just a facade. On the inside he is full of build up emotions he try's to contain and not to show anyone. He sometimes gets sloppy and gives me a short view of the real Min Yoongi. Like that moment in the subway just now.
I want him to finally open up to me, so that I can see for myself if he feels the same as I do.
It is always so confusing with him because of his mood swings from cute to hot and then to angry and then back to shy or cute and so on and on...
I also finally have the guts to ask him about that one morning where he called me love and then acted all strange. I know I heard right but I was still shocked to hear him say that since he usually calls me babe or baby boy but never before THAT.

We arrived at the big building and he guided me inside and let go of my hand which made me almost make a pouty face. I know we had to let go because we had to pay and stuff but still.

He went ahead and told me to wait here for a minute which I did, knowing how angry he sometimes gets if I don't obey. I saw him talking to the staff and paying for our entrance.
He came back to me and as if he could read my mind, took my hand again and we walked to the changing rooms together.

Yoongi and I had our lockers next to each other and he took of his shirt and my gaze instantly fell on his naked chest. I blushed a little. Silly, since I have seen much more of him than just his chest and abs. But I just couldn't control myself when it comes to him. My body switches over to auto control and my brain has no telling anymore.
He must have realized me looking and turned to me with a devilish smirk I know very well by now. I grabbed my clothes and ran to one of the cabins and locked it. Jesus Christ I can't even change in front of my lover?! Why am I like that? I pushed my hair out of my face and started to get ready, putting on my swim shorts.
I opened the door and jumped to the side with a scream when Yoongi stood right next to the door casually leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

Jimin: "Yaaahh! You scared me."

He laughed at my reaction and came closer to me with slow steps.

Yoongi: "You are just too cute to be real. And I like you in your swim outfit."

He said the last part seductively into my ear while walking past me. I felt my face heat up again and bit my lip. Before also heading to the main area, I put my clothes into my locker and only took a towel with me. Yoongi was waiting for me to catch up and we both entered the big hall with the pool. Luckily it wasn't that crowded today. Yoongi spotted two empty loungers near the Jacuzzi. Putting down our towels he instantly pulled me inside the empty one near by and I became goosebumps from the hot water on my skin. I let myself fall down and leaned against the back rest while the bubble massaged me. This was so relaxing and felt amazing. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the time away from all the stress and rough schedules. I opened one eye to peek over to Yoongi to see him do the same thing as me, relaxing with his eyes closed.
This Jacuzzi makes me want to get a big tub too for my own bathroom.
I was close to drifting of to sleep when suddenly someone lifted me up bridal style. My eyes shot open and out of reflex I tried to wiggle out of that somebody's grip.

Yoongi: „Enough relaxing for now. I think we both need to cool off a little and have some fun on the slides."

And before I could protest any further, he jumped into the cold big pool with me. The water felt extra cold since the Jacuzzi was almost hot. I held my breath and swam back to the surface to get some air.

When he dived also came back up, I splashed some more water in his direction

Jimin: „I wasn't ready and it was so nice and cozy and now it is just cold."

I gave him an angry look but as suspected he just laughed at me again, not taking me serious at all. He saw me getting even more frustrated and swam away quickly in the other direction.
I took the challenge and followed him as fast as I could to catch him. He climbed out of the water and went over to the slides where I joined him and finally caught up because he had to wait in line.
I just now realized that he tricked me into going into the huge dark slide with him, which I absolutely hated. I was scared of things like that easily and he knew that. But I was too focused on catching him that I didn't thought about that. And now there was no turning back because there wer already other people behind us, who also wanted to have a turn. And the slide tower was not that big, so that there was no space left to go back down.
I saw that smirk creeping back on Yoongi's face.

Oh shit...

Can we just appreciate that little baby right here: 💕

And this one too: 😍