Chapter 13 (smut)

Yoongi's POV

Jimin's sweet moans were filling the room, making my dick grow even more. I stopped eating him out and stood up. His head turned around looking at me with a pouty face and letting out a heavy breaths. 

Jimin: "Yoongi, ...please."

Yoongi: "First of all you have to tell me in a full sentence what you want. And second of all you have to be more patient, or else I wont let you cum at all, understood?"

Of course I knew what he wanted but I had a little surprise for him. I am not quite sure who would enjoy this more out of the two of us though. 

I made my way over to my bag. I turned around to Jimin before I opened it.

Yoongi: "Don't move and stop touching yourself."

I commanded and looked through my stuff until I found what I was searching for. I smiled victoriously and walked back over to Jimin. I admired the sight in front of me. His ass perking out and him standing there against the wall so needy and desperate to be fucked. It almost made me change my plans when my dick started throbbing inside my pants. Almost. 

When I stood behind him again I let my hands roam his body one more time. Then I held up a curved, black object close to his mouth. 

Yoongi: "Suck!"

He opened his lips obediently and I placed the thing inside. While he was covering it with his saliva, I played with one of his nipples, pulling on it and painfully slow twisting it. Jimin cclosed his eyes again and was letting himself fall back into his pleasure trance, but I took my hand away abruptly, sliding two fingers inside his mouth to take out the object.

Yoongi: "Good boy. Since I prepared you well, it should be easy to put it in. Just relax okay? It will feel good. I promise."

I kissed his neck and slowly pushed the vibrator into his hole

I kissed his neck and slowly pushed the vibrator into his hole. He moaned at the penetration. Once it was inside I stepped away from him taking one last look at my piece of art. The only thing still visible was the small black string, which was attached to the vibrator inside his butt. Since it was slightly curved, it would stimulate his prostate perfectly.

Yoongi: "Alright we have our first interview in 35 min and we will leave in a few. Get dressed and maybe fix your hair and make up a little. You look like you've been fucked. I mean I don't mind that look on you."

I smirked while waiting for his answer. He is going to kill me for getting him all turned on and then letting him drop like a hot potato. I was fixing myself looking in the mirror, but I could imagine his face right now, to which my smile spread even wider.

Jimin: "Are you serious right now? What... And why...? Do you honestly want me to walk around with that thing up my ass? Are fucking insane? How is that supposed to be fun for me?"

I grabbed something from my black bag beside me and pressed a certain button on it. I turned around to see Jimin on his knees, his face scrunched up out of pleasure, small whimpers leaving his mouth. I stood tall in front of him looking down on his weak figure beneath me. I almost cursed because he looked so fucking delicious. He was still naked and I could see how his already soft dick got hard again. I pressed another button, turning the device off again. His tensed body relaxed and he looked up to me slightly out of breath.

Yoongi: "From what I saw you liked it a lot. And this was only on level 3 and there is 6, by the way. I am so excited for the interview."

With that I turned around putting the remote into my jeans pocket. I already unlocked the door and was about to head downstairs, but remembered something Jimin should be aware of.

Yoongi: "Oh and don't you dare to take it out. You will keep it in until I am going to replace it with my cock tonight. If you disobey you will be punished."

Jimin just sat there still panting looking at me with disbelieve. I closed the door and went to join the rest of the guys who were already downstairs in the hallway.

Tae: "Where is Jimin?"

Yoongi: "Just getting dressed again."

Taehyung looked at me with big eyes before he replied anything.

Tae: "I don't even wanna know what you guys did undressed."

Yoongi: "We play cards of course. What else would you do in a locked room without having any clothes on."

For 2 seconds he really thought I was being serious. Oh god he is such a dumbass sometimes, but I still love him. I smacked his head playfully and shook my own. 

3 min later Jimin came down the stairs walking a bit funny due to the vibrator slightly massaging him on the inside with every step he takes. Nobody else probably noticed it though since he was really good at hiding it. he faked a smile at the others and we all went outside to the car. I walked next to him, both of us being the last two people entering the car. My hand *accidently* (not really ;D) brushed his butt. I was sitting in the very back next to RM and Jin. Tae, Jimin and Kookie sat in the row before us. 

Jimin was talking with V and Kook. My hand slid inside my pocket and pressed the button for level 3. I saw the boy almost jump at the unexpected vibration. He was squirming around on his seat and coughing to cover up his moans. I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my smirk and amusement.

Tae: "Jimin are you okay? Do you need some water?"

(The only thing he needs is some holy water! ;D)

Tae honestly seemed pretty concerned about him which made it even funnier to watch.

Jimin: "I...I am fine. Th...Thank you V. I just ... needed to cough."

I pressed the off button and heard him sigh from the relieve. If he thinks that's it then he is wrong... This was only the beginning. Let's see if I can make him cum untouched.