Chapter 30

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting there, very satisfied with my revenge act and only waiting to see it happening. Looking at the two of them, they would make a good couple to be honest.
Looking over to Jimin, I saw how shocked he was with big eyes and an open mouth. My mouth formed into a little smile due to everyone's reaction to this.

My head turned back to the main attraction and I impatiently looked back and forth between Kookie and V. They were both so nervous that I could almost grab it with my own hands. Jesus f*cking Christ! It's just a goddamn kiss. I sighed annoyed by them taking way to long for this.

Yoongi: "Should we all come back tomorrow or are you going to do it now? C'mon! I am bored."

V gave me a glare and I answered it with a cocky smile. He did this to himself.

I saw how V's face became more serious and he abruptly turned back to Kookie. He grabbed him by his neck and pulled him into the kiss roughly without even letting him get used to it. Well,...I didn't expected that. They both had their eyes closed now and V had full control over the kiss. At first he seemed pretty tense and slightly annoyed by the intimate contact between the two of them but now his whole body language has changed and he is almost desperate for more. Holy cow! What is going on! I thought I would make him be totally grossed out by this. This was supposed to be a punishment or revenge! And Kookie too was like a totally different person. This turned into a make out real quick. From the corner of my eye I saw Jimin's eyes almost popping out of his head. He was just as fascinated as me. And same counts for the rest of the guys in this room. This situation was just... I don't even know anymore.
I think it has been more than 3 min now and they were still at it and even paused inbetween and just went on after catching some air. Alright that's it.

Yoongi: "Earth at Kookie! Earth at Tae! I don't want to be a cock block here but you should probably take this to your room or pause it at least until we are done with the game. And I am so proud of you Kookie. You are finally growing up!"

Jin: "Oh God dear lord! What is going on in this household! Is now everyone fucking around with each other? I mean I didn't expected anything different from Yoongi... but Kookie! My baby! Tell me now honestly! Are you and Tae doing the dirty?"

I rolled my eyes at the typical Jin eomma behavior. He really is a mom. With all the good and annoying sides. Kookie looked so lost and confused right now. It was hilarious. And Tae also had a nice blush on his face from the heated situation they have been in.

J-hope: "Can we please just play the game now? Calm down Jinnie. They are old enough to know what they are doing."

Jin crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at the floor. Finally we are going on with the game. Even though I didn't want to play in the first place, I am kind of enjoying it now. We'll see what else will happen.

The game went on and it was now V's turn again. He looked through the people sitting in the circle and stopped when he faced Jimin. I became slightly angry at the fact that he chose him instead of me, because I know he will get back at me for making him kiss our sweet maknae. But I hate the fact that he is involving Jimin into this.

Tae: "Truth or Dare?"

Jimin sat there and was nervously chewing on his bottom lip. I swear to god please don't let him choose dare. I was literal internally praying because the dare would definitely be worse than truth.

Jimin: "...Truth..."

This came out more as a question and I could hear how unsure he was about all of this. Where did all his confidence from the beginning go?

Tae: "Let's see..."

He was thinking about a good question and when his eyes looked back at my babe I knew he had one. Why was I so nervous all of the sudden?

Tae: "Which person do you truly love, if you really love anybody, out of all the people in this room? And I mean not love like you love a brother or family member... I mean the 'love'."