Chapter 36

Yoongi's POV

First thing I wanted to do when we got home was take a long ass shower because not only did I smell like shit, my back and every single muscle in my body was screaming for some relieve.
The car finally arrived in front of the huge, familiar building and I instantly got out aiming right for the elevator and pulling the little Mochi along with me, while he was protesting since my grip was a little rough.
And again there was the same elevator situation as before but this time less awkward though. Well... I didn't care the first time and I don't care now who is inside the elevator with us or not. And if I for example am in the mood to make out right now then I would, giving a shit about what other people and especially Hobi would say or think.
I looked to my right side and realized again how beautiful and stunning this human being is even after daranging for hours and with sweat dripping down his face. Without even noticing it myself my hand held his even tighter, making him turn his head towards mine and facing me with his eyes literally piercing my body until they reached my soul. I gulped down the small lump in my throat and forced myself back to earth by blinking and straightening my shoulders.
His eyes narrowed and I could see how he wanted to ask what the hell that was, but when he slightly blinked over to the other person who was also still in this elevator with us and could probably sense all the mixed feelings and emotions going on between the two of us, I knew that he was to shy and embarrassed to even talk to me while someone was with us.
I felt a little anger and disappointment rise up but hell no I am still not a friend of feelings especially if they show my weakness.

We went to my room and after I pushed the door close with one of my feet, I couldn't resist anymore and just kissed Jimin passionately and pulled him as close as possible. He quickly adapted to the situation and I felt him lean into it more and more. He must have been just as needy as I was. Giving me all the dominance this time, my tongue explored his cavern and afterwards his bottom lip. He let out a breathy moan which went straight into my pants and made something twitch inside. I took his lip inbetween my teeth and softly nibbles on it until I fully let go and moved back a little to catch my own breath and let him do the same.

Yoongi: „Alright as much as I want to have dirty, sweaty sex with you right this second, my need for a shower is even bigger. But I hoped for you to join me. Let's go before I will change my mind and fuck you right here on the floor."

I turned to the bathroom and while walking I already undid my pants and threw my shirt into my laundry box. I smirked without Jimin seeing it because I knew that he secretly wanted to get fucked right now, knowing how much of a cockslut he really was. But sometimes I just like to get him all turned on and then just drop him like a hot potato. The only thing is, that he knows my sexcrave is just as big as his, which means I can't really withstand much longer than him.

We both washed each other's back and made out a little bit without really doing anything further than that.
I went out of the shower earlier because he still had to do his face routine and stuff for which he didn't really need me.
With a towel around my hips I walked over to my dresser taking out some boxers and putting them on.
I walked over to my nightstand where my phone and Jimin's where charging, to check up on my twitter and insta.
Suddenly Jimin's phone screen lit up and showed a name I never ever wanted to hear again in my life. Aggressively pulling out the charger and unlocking the phone, I went onto the message and almost crushed the entire phone with my own hands.

Mina:
Hey sweety, I hope you didn't overworked yourself at practice again today like you did last week. Maybe you wanna come by tonight and we can relax together and can massage you just the way you I did the last few times.  Xoxo 💋

Then another picture arrived and my teeth started to hurt from biting down too hard.

I was just speechless at that moment and my brain was only painted with anger and pictures of that stupid whore, who I hated from the first second I met her at that restaurant

I was breathing really heavy and felt the anger being joined by pain and sadness and those mixed together made me throw the phone across the room with all my strength hitting the bathroom door with it.
At that moment I couldn't control my body anymore and didn't know what to do. That Jimin would be such a fucking traitor and still fuck that bitch ... I was so disappointed in him and myself for believing that someone could really care for me or even love me. How stupid have I been all this time. Fuck!
Then the bathroom door swung open and a confused and worried Jimin stood there trying to understand the situation. Seeing him made me even more furious and I balled my fist while walking up to him and before he knew what was happening, my hand collided with his perfectly shaped jar. Even though I was so hurt right now I still felt bad seeing him fall down. But I need to man up again and push away those damn feelings. So I grabbed him on his neck with two hands and punched his face again, this time hitting his nose which caused blood to gush out. I stepped back and looked at him on the ground. He wiped the blood away with his hand and spit out some on the floor. Then he looked up to me with a stern face and managed to get back up on his feet. His towel was now a little bloody and not on his hips anymore. But he didn't seem to care about that and instead his fist collided with my eye so quickly I couldn't dodge it. I was surprised about his sudden outburst and before I knew it he was sitting on top of me, pressing me down with one hand and punching me again with his other one. Before he could land another one, I rolled us around making me sit on top of him and giving him one hard punch on his lip.

Jimin: "Are you fucking possessed or have gone insane?!?! Stop punching me! What the hell happened?!"

Suga: "You still have the guts to really ask this, look straight into my eyes and lie to me?!"