Chapter 25

Yoongi's POV

It has gotten pretty late for breakfast since we spent quite a while in the shower, but I was starving. Thinking about it, we haven't even had dinner last night. So Jimin is probably hungry too from the „exercise" early in the morning.
I prepared the coffee and some eggs with toast and bacon. I was cooking on the stove and felt some arms wrapping around me from behind. I smiled at his sudden action, openly admitting to his feelings. Even though it doesn't seem that way most of the time, I like those cute small things he does. It shows me how affectionate he is towards me.

Jimin: „Smells good. I could get used to you making breakfast for me."

Suga: „Well, I hate to disappoint you, love, but this is a one time thing just because I still feel bad for what I did."

I turned of the heat and faced him. Seeing his expression I got scared that I said something wrong. He looked as if he saw RM and Jin making out or something.
It hit me like a truck. I called him „love"! Like, I used THAT word I was most scared to use. And he probably wasn't expecting me to call him THAT, because it indirectly confesses my true feelings for him. But I am not ready yet to let him know about it. I have to make sure about his feelings first. Shit! My only hope is, that he won't interpret too much into it. I have to play it cool. Ok, Suga just calm the fuck down and get a hold of yourself before you say anything.

Jimin has still not changed his face.

Suga: „Alright, breakfast is ready. Let's eat before it is cold."

With that, I took the pan and served both of us some bacon and scrambled eggs on the plates, set on the table. After putting the dirty stuff aside, I sat down on the chair and started eating. Turning my head, I gave him a questioning look, silently asking him, why he is not joining me.
He then snapped out of it and we quietly ate our breakfast together.

Our afternoon was again a hard dance practice, which would last until late at night. Although Jimin and I were back together, we still didn't talk much the rest of the day. He seemed to be a little distant since this morning and it honestly scared and hurt me a little. Why was he like that? I mean I wasn't planning on saying it just like that. But seeing how he reacted to it, I don't know if he was happy about hearing it. Sand I don't know if I should say it again, ever. Why should I anyway if he doesn't want me to love him? Maybe he realized that he can't love me or maybe he has someone else? I wouldn't blame him though, after what I did to him and how I treated him. He deserves so much more and definitely someone better than me.
But I am also very selfish and I am not ready to just let him go like that. I have seen how I feel without Jimin at my side and it was the worst thing ever. I need him and I will try to keep him for as long as I could.

*Timeskip of 2 days*
(and Jimin eventually took out the butt plug, just in case you were wondering 😅)

We had our day off after three days of total exhaustion. Jimin and I spent the few hours we had at night together.
I wanted to do something today, go out and of course take him with me. You would probably think it's a date but I hate this word. I thought to myself what I could do with him, that we both would enjoy. An amusement park? No he hates roller coasters. The movies? Too much of a date feeling, even though I am gonna keep that in mind for later. I always wanted to make out during a movie. What else could we do... Swimming!! The indoor pool is the perfect idea! He likes swimming and I like seeing him naked. So it would benefit the both of us! I am truly a genius. With the thought of Jimin in his bathing shorts and his wet hair I went to back some stuff for our trip.

Taking my backpack I walked over to his room and with our knocking on the door, I went in his room.

Suga: „We are going to the Indoor pool. So pack your cute shorts and a towel and let's go."

He sat on his bed with his phone and just blinked twice processing everything in his head. I leaned against the wall casually, waiting for him to finally get up and move. I mentally prepared myself for an argument but surprisingly he just stood up and did exactly what I told him to do. My inner dom was very satisfied and I crossed my arms in front of my chest while smirking a little.

We walked outside and I decided to take the subway since it would stop right next to the pool. I walked inside with him following me and placed myself with my back against the window and my legs lightly apart. He stood only one step away from me, almost inbetween my parted legs. But I knew he was holding back since we were in public right now. Looking at him I noticed, he was looking too. I don't know why but I just started to smile and he did too.