Chapter 37 (smut)

Jimin's POV

I have never ever been this confused in my life until this very minute when I came out of the shower totally clueless and got a fist right to my face without a warning.

What has gotten into Yoongi, who has been so careful and lovable minutes ago. It's like he is possessed by some evil spirit (quick a/n has anyone seen the nun (movie)? If so the you'll understand when I say Valak has returned and possesses Yoongi now 😂😂🙏🏽💀).

We were still fighting and beating each other, but Yoongi has a slight advantage since he seems to have a lot of anger to get rid of, which makes him a bit stronger. I on the other hand are just trying to defend myself and not to hurt him too much because I don't hold a grudge against him or anything.
And if I try to talk to him in a calm voice to make him tell me what the heck his problem is, he will only get more fired up.
A warm liquid, which is probably blood runs out of my nose after Yoongi gave another hard punch right onto it. My head felt slightly dizzy after all those hits he landed but I tried to push though the thick cloud that started to form inside my head making me almost lose conciousness.
I could feel his anger but I could also see how hard he was trying to hide his pain, which made me tear up a little. I want to help him and talk about this, make him feel better again, happy.

Jimin: "Stopppp!!!"

I screamed with all my strength that was left and looked straight into those hurt eyes right above me. The feeling inside my heart, to see the strong Yoongi so emotional, was indescribable, like a thousand needles piercing right through me.
Both of us were breathing hard and he did stop which surprised me a little.
I saw the expression in his eyes change abruptly to a more scared one.
The taste of blood was inside my mouth and on my lips as well. Before I started to talk to him I had to get rid of that and lifted my head up a little to spit out the saliva-blood mixture onto the floor.

I wanted to talk to him now but before I could even get to that he smashed his lips down on my own making me whimper in pain. He was very rough forcing his tongue inside and biting down on my bottom lips hard until it was bruised and I could taste blood again.
I wanted to push him of but my whole body felt numb and out of power. While was still kissing me I felt him grab my hips and then he turned me around making me lye on my stomach.
Fear was bubbling up inside of me because I remembered the last time he was angry and my body went from numb to tense. He pressed my back down with one hand and forced his dick inside of me with the other one. I heard him growl when he couldn't easily enter because my muscle were closing the entrance. He smacked my ass hard and pushed himself inside with one thrust that made me scream from the horrible pain I already knew so well. Tears were streaming down my face but all my emotions left me already which gave a totally blank face. I felt him thrust in and out without any care about me. Something wet was dripping on my ass and ran down my ass crack making it at least a little wet. It was probably his sweat from going in so hard and fast. But I didn't had the strength to care anymore.
He was grunting and plainly chasing his release. There was no passion and most importantly no love which scared me the most.
After another minute he came inside of me and pulled out right after. My ass was still pulsating in the pace of his thrust and his cum was slowly making its way to the floor.
He just stood up, took his towel and left the room with the door being pushed close.
Now it was just silence in my room.

Why did I deserve that?