Chapter 15 (slight smut)

Jimin's POV

This time on the ride back Yoongi sat next to me. It made me feel a little uneasy and the only thing I could think of with him so close was the things he would do to me later. And besides the fear because of the unknown I mostly felt ...excited and ....aroused?! My body was longing for his touch even if I tried to not be as needy as I am right now. I know I wanted to be with him and be a couple and everything but I still wanted to play off my feelings cool in front of him to not let him see how much control he already has over me. I can't even think straight when I am with him. Even though I already came from his little game earlier, I still wanted more. I wanted to feel him, see his expression when he thrusts inside me.

I saw a big smirk on Yoongi's face and just now realized, that I have been absent in my thoughts and was staring at him the whole time while biting my lower lip. He knows that I only do that when I am turned on and on stage sometimes. And since we are not on stage right now....

I quickly let go of my slightly bruised lip and looked a away while blushing from embarrassment. I felt his breath very close to my right ear and held my own.

Yoongi: "Can't wait for me to fuck you, can you? Don't worry, I will give you what you want."

I unconsciously took my lip between my teeth again and swallowed hard.

Yoongi: "And don't bite that beautiful lip of yours too hard. The only one who is allowed to bruise your body with bites and hickeys is me baby boy."

While whispering that he softly pulled on my chin with two fingers to make me let go of my lower lip. He then leaned back in his seat and let his hand rest on my right thigh for the rest of the drive. while he was totally relaxed I was almost squirming under his touch. Why can't I be as cool as him? I am so sensitive when it comes to Yoongi.

We were walking inside our rented house and before I could walk upstairs to my room to change my still slightly wet pants someone pulled me inside the bathroom and locked the door. I stood there and turned around to face V, but I couldn't interpret his expression. Oh shit he saw me during the interview. I almost forgot about that. I felt my face heat up again tried to escape his gaze by looking down. How am I supposed to explain any of that to him.

Tae: "What the hell was that back there during the interview? Did you ... you know... Did happen what I think happened? And how...?"

I can't deny it now. He already knows. And it is fucking humiliating to admit it to him.

Jimin: "I ... I couldn't hold it back anymore."

He looked at me in confusion. Of course it seemed strange since he doesn't know anything about the vibrator in my ass, which by the way still rubbed against my overstimulated prostate just without vibrating, but still keeping me turned on.

Tae: "What? Did you give yourself a handjob in public?"

Jimin: "No... I didn't touch myself."

He became even more confused.

Tae: "But how can you cum, if you didn't touch yourself and nobody else did? I don't get it."

He said with a little laugh which made me be a little less tense.

Jimin: "Yoongi made me wear a device he brought, to which he had a remote control which he turned on during the interview."

There I said it. I was still admiring the floor to not have to look at Tae. I snapped my head up when I heard Taehyung laughing and saw him holding his stomach from cracking up so much. Now I was the confused one. What was so funny about that?