Chapter 38

Yoongi's POV

Once I was alone again in my room the tears just started to stream down my cheeks and usually I would have tried to hold them back but I already held them back ever since I saw those pictures and messages from Mina.

I never cried before in my life, without counting the crying when I was a child.
This is why this now is so overwhelming for me and all my emotions are just one big chaos inside of me.
Why did he have to ruin this? Us?
I love him and showed that in my own, maybe weird way. Was that not what he wanted? Was that not enough for him? Or maybe he wasn't even into guys after all? That would not only break my heart but it would also break my pride because of the fact that I got tricked by a guy who pretended to be gay. The sadness and pain got fired on by anger again. But thinking of what I just did to him again makes me want to run over to him and comfort him. Tell him how sorry I am and how much I still love him.
I took two fists of my hair and pulled it while letting out my breath through gritted teeth.

Even though I don't want this to end, right now I feel like I am at a dead end with no place to turn or get out.
Even though Jimin is probably in physical pain right now, he is probably glad he got rid of me without actually having to dump me himself.

The moonlight was brightening my room and it made me recall a memory Jimin and I shared during moonshine inside of a dark room. A fade smile creeped up on my lips and I felt another sting inside my already broken heart.
My body sank down to the soft fur carpet on my floor and I curled myself up and cried a little more until I finally found a little rest until the moon switched places with the sun.

Even though it seemed to be a nice day outside, I couldn't enjoy it at all and immediately crawled back under my blanket when the sunlight hit my eyes. This was one of these days where I would probably not get up for the whole day and just stay here inside my bed.

Everything inside of me seemed dark right now and my wish to stay in my dark room is probably like a reflection of my soul.

I looked at my phone to check the time real quick.
Shit!
Already 10.04am!
Fuck! We had practice today and planned to leave at 10am!

*knock* *knock*

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I sighed.

Jin: "Yoongi? Are you ready? We are about to leave and the others are on their way to the car."

Yoongi: "I don't feel very well. I think I messed up my stomach somehow. You guys have to train without me today, sorry."

Jin: "Oh seems like you and Jimin infected each other. Well then you two can rest here at home today alone. We will be back late at night since we are eating dinner at a restaurant. Get well soon!"

And with that said I heard footsteps go further away and then the elevator door closed.

Does that mean that I am alone here with Jimin for the whole day? Just the two of us? Why is he even sick? He seemed fine yesterday...
That means I really can't leave my room since we might cross each other's way and I am not ready to look him in the eye.

After another 30 min of thinking to much I needed to pee so I went for the bathroom with half open eyes. When I started walking my head started to hurt like I had a hangover. I hissed and touched the hurting area.
When I was in front of the sink to wash my hands I noticed my reflection in the mirror and almost screamed.

The re was dried blood on my lip and right upper cheek

The re was dried blood on my lip and right upper cheek. My eyes had dark circles and my nose was bruised too. I couldn't have gone to practice like that anyway so thank god I decided to ditch today.
Seeing myself like that made me wonder what Jimin looked like and how he felt.