Chapter 4 ❤

~Liam pov~
The other boys came shortly after Mikayla left. "Did you tell her?" Harry asked when he got closer. I shook my head, watching her car drive away. I turned around to see all the others looking quite confused. "Tell her what?" Niall said stuffing his face with what looked like funnel cake. I forgot I've only told Harry about this little crush of mine. "Oh well,I was planning on telling Mikayla I liked her but I guess I chickened out at the last moment." I said smiling sheepishly. I sure hope I don't have at explain any farther. "Wait, so you've had a thing for Mikayla without us knowing?" Louis questioned dramatically.

I nodded my head, which made Louis look even more astonished. "I thought you weren't ready to start dating after the whole Sofia incident." Louis says raising his eyebrows. I nodded again, that's all I could do because Mikayla was all I could think about. I must has dazed off because later someone poked my cheek. "What?" I asked getting out of my state. I look over at the boys, who look like they were trying not to laugh.

"I was asking when you started to fancy her but you spaced out." Niall asked, struggling to holding in his contagious laugh. "Oh sorry. I'll tell you but promise you won't criticize me about." I asked looking at all the boys. They all nodded and motioned me to go on. I took a deep breath before talking. "Okay, I started to really like Mikayla when I first met her that day in the coffee shop." I explained waiting for the criticization to begin.

For what seemed like forever, someone finally spoke. "That's great mate!" Louis said jumping up, running over and tackling me in a hug. "So, You aren't going to give me crap about this?" I said skeptical. They all shook their head. "No, of course not mate, we want you to be happy. But be careful, you did just meet her not that long ago." Zayn reasoned. I was surprised yet relieved that they approve. But from what Zayn said, I do need to be careful. Although Mikayla seems like a sweet, innocent girl who;'s perfect for me. I sighed in relief. "Thanks mate." I said, while Zayn nodded, smiling.

~Niall pov~

Liam has just told us he liked Mikayla and I know we're supposed to be happy for him finding somebody since Sophia but I can't find myself being happy. I think I might be developing feelings for her as well, even after meeting her. I can't tell him or anyone else about this because I know it would make a big mess.

Louis must have sense something cause soon he turned towards me. "You okay there Niall?" He asked concern coating his voice. "Yea, I'm fine." I said putting on a fake smile. He turned back around slowly taking the bait that I was fine. Maybe it's all in my head, I mean I haven't had a girlfriend since Emily so maybe I was desperate. Yea that's it. Man, I'm hungry.

~Saturday morning~
~Mikayla pov~

Last night was probably the best night of my life. It would've been better is if I got the courage to kiss him. Ugh, why does my shyness start coming out now? And another thing, when I left last night I swear I heard Louis saying Liam has a thing for me, but I was really tired so maybe I was imagining it. Anyways, today is the day I've been waiting for since I moved here, my best friend Isabella, is finally coming to visit me and stay for a month.

Getting up, I picked out the cutest I can find. I need to look good all the time, every girl knows that. Walking into the bathroom, I put on a light layer of make-up on, letting my down naturally. Putting my silver sandals, I heard my phone ring. Jumping up and running over I managed to get to my phone before it stop ringing. "Hello?" I answered slightly out of breath.

"Kayla!!" Bella's American accent rang through the speaker, causing me to jerk away from the phone. "Bella!!" I exclaimed with the same excitement. "It's been so long Kayla! I can't wait to see you!" She yelled excitedly. "Me neither! Hey when does you flight land?" I asked walking in the living room. "Oh, My plane is landing in 20 minutes from what the flight attendant has told me. umm would you mind picking me up? I don't feel comfortable getting a cab." She said

I laugh "Sure, I'll be there right when you get off the plane." I say snatching up my car keys and going out the door. "Oh my gosh thank you thank you!" She exclaimed. I smiled walking to my truck. Getting in the car, I turned on the radio, which was playing one of songs, One Thing. I drove listening to Liam's soothing voice all the way to the airport. Finally getting to the destination, I walked in to wait. After waiting five minutes, I looked up from my phone to see a pretty brunette walking with a huge suitcase behind her. She was known to have a lot clothes.

"Bella!" I screamed, jumping up from the seat. She turned around with her bright blue eyes filled with excitement like usual. "Kayla!" She yelled running towards me. We met halfway into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you!" She exclaimed pulling away from the hug. "Same love!" I said smiling wide. "So, how was you flight?" I asked while we walked out of the airport to my truck. "Eh, boring. There was nothing to do on there, especially when I couldn't use my phone at all." She was throwing her luggage in the back.

Before starting the engine, my phone dinged saying I have a text message. Taking out my phone I see I got a text from Liam. My breath caught in my throat, along with my heart pumping faster.

Hey Mikayla, I had a lot of fun last night and was hoping we could hang out again along with the other boys, how does tonight sound? ~Liam

I was smiling ear to ear, I didn't know Bella was looking at me until she tap me on the shoulder. "What are you so happy about?" She said smirking. I rolled my eyes and showed her the text. Her eyes widened "Wait, is that Liam from One Direction?" She asked slowly. Like me, Bella is huge 1D fan, espeically Niall so of course she'd would freak out. I nodded my head, still smiling. "Oh my gosh! Say yes say yes!" She said excitedly. "But what about you? You just got here, I don't want to be rude." I said looking at her

"Oh don't worry about me, beside, I'm happy you found someone who's not Anthony." She said this with disgust covering her face. I've told her all about what has been happening for the past few weeks. I sighed then nodded. "Thanks" I said looking back at my phone.

Yea, I would love to! ~Kayla

I sent the text and put it back in my pants pocket. I was literally over the moon, hanging out with Liam again and having my best friend with me? This is probably the best day of ever. Driving to my house, I thought of something. "Hey Bella, since you love Niall and everything about him, maybe you could meet them at their place." I said parking in the driveway. Her eyes lite up more, saying she's up for the idea. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed jumping out of the car. I chuckled and walked inside.

~Later that night~

"Bella! Hurry up! I told the boys we'd be at their place in 10 minutes!" I yelled up the stairs after her, straightening out my comfortable . "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yelled coming down the stairs in . And we were on our way.

~Skip the drive~

Following the directions Liam gave me, we ended up at this huge . "Woah, I mean I knew they were famous but this is awesome." Bella says amazed. I laughed walking up to the door and knocked. There was rustling and hushed voices on the other side of the door. Soon being open to reveal Liam. "Hey Mikayla." He said, then noticing Bella behind me. "you must be Bella." he said. She nodded astonished. I took her hand and walked in.

~Niall pov~

I saw in the kitchen fixing up a sandwich, soon hearing the door open. Mikayla must be here. Liam said she was bringing a friend from the states. Walking into the living room, I saw Mikayla standing next to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. With her bright blue eyes, golden brown hair falling perfectly on her shoulders, you would say this is love at first sight.

"Everyone, this is Isabella." Mikayla introduced. "But just call me Bella, I hate Isabella." She said smiling. "Also, you don't have to introduce yourselves, I already know who you guys are." She explained. So she already knows who I am, and she not freaking out? I like her already.

~Bella pov~

I looked around the room, having my eyes land on the Irish blonde who I have loved for as long as I can remember. He's even beautiful in real life. I suddenly felt really nervous. "So, what should we do?" Mikayla asked. "MOVIE!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone laughed including me. I really need to repay Mikayla for bringing me her.

"Okay, what movie?" Zayn asked sitting on the nearby couch. "Finding Nemo!" Niall yelled happily. Everybody groaned. "We've watched that movie so much lately." Liam complained. "Oh and we haven't watched Toy Story a lot either?" Niall shot back. For 20 to 22 year olds, they still fight like children, which I love. "I wouldn't mind watching Finding Nemo, it's my favorite movie." I said looking at Niall, who had a big smile on his face. "Yes! someone agrees with me!" He yelled happily. I giggle. "Ugh, fine, we'll watch it but we're watching Toy Story." Lam
says crossing his arms like a child.

Everyone chuckles and gets comfortable while I search for the movie and put it in. I turn around to find there isn't any room except between Niall and Louis. I felt a blush rise in my cheeks while i make my way over to the spot. Getting comfortable, I accidentally brush my knee with his. My face suddenly felt hotter. But he didn't seem to notice, but he did have a smile playing on his lips. Oh how i dreamed of kissing those lips. Ugh that was weird to say. The movie started with the opening credits as I got comfortable. This night is starting out to be great.

~Mikayla pov~

As The movie started, I sat by Liam because I felt more comfortable with him. Suddenly, he draped his arm across me shoulders, making me melt. I rested my head on his chest, hearing a strong heart beat. "I'm glad yous said yes to coming here." He whispered, sending chills up my spine. "I am too." I whispered back, looking up into his brown eyes. Before I knew it, I saw we were both leaning in, our lips centimeters apart until there was no room.

Our lips connected with such passion and electricity, sending my head in a whirl. Moving in perfect motion, he cupped my cheek softly with his hand, like I was a fragile piece of glass. We kissed until we didn't have any breath left. We parted breathing heavily, foreheads pressed together. Everything was perfect until Louis had to ruin it. "Hey! No PDA during the movie!" He whisper/shouted. I blushed and hid my head in Liam chest. My mind was swirling with the one thought that will stay the whole night.

I just kissed Liam Payne and it was magical

A/n Heyyyyyyy loves! Sorry , I know it's been a week or so but I finally finished this chapter, it might suck because it was at the top of my head but whatever. I'll do Bella's info later. Ugh, my head hurts. Hope you like it!! Please comment,  vote and follow! Love you!