Chapter 6 ❤

~Harry pov~
I gave Liam a thumbs up, seeing that he finally got the courage to ask Mikayla out, but I can't help but feel a bit protective over her, I know Liam's wouldn't hurt her and won't hurt a fly but I still think of her as my little sister. Sure, I just met her about a week ago but I can't help it. We just have this sisterly brotherly bond between us. Maybe we can hang out sometime, to get to know each other more.
~Mikayla pov~
Oh. My. Gosh. Liam just asked me out and I said yes! You would've thought I would fangirl over this and I would've have but Bella and the boys are close by and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Liam. I was lost in my daydream about where we're going tonight, until I heard what I think was one of the boys. "Hey! Kayla! Get your ass in the pool this instant!" Bella yelled from the deep end of the pool. I rolled my eyes and went back to reading the magazine I had in front of me. A little while later, I felt two pairs of hands, grab my ankles and arms. I looked up to see a smirking Niall and Louis, my eyes widen. I already knew what was about to happen.

"Guys, you wouldn't do this would you?" I asked them, not wanting to get wet. They both looked at each other, finally letting my arms and legs go. I sighed in relief. "No, we aren't but someone else will." Louis said smirking again. Confused, Liam walked up to me, grabbing me by the waist gently but firmly and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a surprised squeal. "Liam! Put me down!" I said trying to acted serious, but let out a few giggles. "Sorry love, but we came to the pool to actually get wet. You can't leave the pool without touching the water." He said, walking over to the edge of the water. "Bella, please help me! I'll give you anything." I said, giving her my best puppy eyes.

She thought for a second, unfazed by my puppy eyes. "Will you give me your , your favorite blue ones?" She asked smiling. My eyes widen once more, those are by my favorite out of my collection of shoes. I shook my head "You have to choose something else." I said looking back at her. "Nope sorry, I want those, nothing else." I shook my head again "No, not happening." I said. She raised an eyebrow and looked back at Liam, who was waiting patiently. "Liam, throw her in!" She suddenly yelled. At that, I felt my weight drag me down into the water.

I resurfaced out of the water, seeing that they all were laughing, except Liam. I glared at them, swimming over to the edge of the pool. Liam was waiting for me with a towel. Grabbing it, I dried my hair, which was now ruined. "Thank you, at least someone is sensible enough to care about me." I said turning to the still laughing friends of mine. "I'm sorry Kayla, but you had it coming." Harry said, calming down a little. I rolled my eyes, walking over to him. "Hey Harry, can I touch your hair with my wet hands?" I said smiling as I got closer. His eyes got big, turning around to run, only to find he was at the edge of the pool already and fell in.

Everyone started laughing, holding their stomachs. Satisfied with my working, I walked back to my spot by the pool and dried off more. Sitting back down, I grabbed my magazine again, but soon the eyes started to droop, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up you little whore!" Anthony said, grabbing my arm and pinning me against my bedroom wall. I whimpered, wondering what I did wrong. Also, how I ended up in my bedroom? "P-please d-don't hurt me please." I stuttered out the best I could. With that response, his eyes quickly went from just being mad to being furious. "You should've thought about that before you decided to run away from me then!" He spat in my face.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered. He went into a deep dark chuckle. "To late for that sweetheart." He whispered, feeling his hot breath on my neck. "Not even your pretty boy of a boyfriend can help you now." He sneered. I gasp, what has he done to Liam. "What did you do to him?!" I yelled, feeling the tears starting to fall. He laughed. "Why don't you see for yourself." He said, stepping away from me, only to see Liam sitting against the far wall, unconscious.

"Liam!" I screamed, finally feeling that my cheeks were wet from my tears. Even after yelling at him, he didn't move a muscle. "What did you do to him?!" I yelled again. Anthony laughed again, holding a bloody knife in his hand. I gasped again, falling to the ground , crying out his name. "Liam! Liam!" I screamed out desperately.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kayla! Kayla!" A voice said, while I was being shaken awake. I woke up with a start, seeing Liam sitting in front of the beach lounge chair, with a concerned look on his face. I lunged forward, throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him with all my might. I was taken back with surprised, barely in the nick of time catching me. "Hey, hey what's the matter? You were screaming my name." He said worry coating his voice. After weeping in his shoulder for a few minutes, I finally composed myself enough to talk. "It was just a horrible nightmare." I said, my voice hoarsey after all the crying. "About?" He pressed more. I sighed. "Please promise me you won't tell anyone I told you this?" I said looking his dead in the eyes. He nodded.

I took a deep breath before continuing. "Okay, I dreamed about being with my ex boyfriend again, in my bedroom. Then he showed stepped away to reveal you on the ground, unconscious, surrounded by a pool of blood. He stabbed you and I couldn't help you." I said choking up again. He hugged me to his chest as I sobbed quietly. "Shh, it's okay, none of that happened, I'm still here Kayla. I snuggled closer to him, never wanting to let him go. "This guy won't hurt you anymore, I promise." He whispered in my ear, soothing me down. "Thank you, for being here for me." I said, looking up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Wow, I think I'm falling for him faster than I thought.

After a minute of hugging he spoke up. "I think we should go inside now, you've been out here about 3 hours sleeping. You might be hungry." He said. Right on time, my stomach started to growl. Blushing, he laughed and help me up. "Okay, maybe I'm a little hungry." I said smiling a little. "That's what I thought." He said putting a arm around my shoulders and walked into the house to get something to eat, only to find Bella asleep on Niall's shoulder. I mentally awe, while Liam and I quietly went to the kitchen

~Later that night~
~Bella pov~
Sitting on the couch in their huge living room, I heard a scream from outside. I knew Kayla was out there. I jumped up from where i sat my rushed to the patio door, only to see Liam sitting next to her, trying to wake her up. I guess he beat me there. To be honest, she's had bad dreams from about two months, right after she broke up with her dreaded boyfriend, Anthony. That asshole ruined her life, but she made it seem like it didn't hurt her.

I sighed, knowing Liam is taking care of it. I turned around and bumped into Niall, who of course has food in his hand. "Oh sorry Niall." I said, feeling my cheeks start to get warm. dang it, what this boy does to me. "That's okay Isabella." He said shyly. I swear I saw him blush too. No, that's not possible, he doesn't like me like I like him. "Hey, what did I say about people calling my Isabella." I said jokingly, pointing at him. He laughed. Wow, how I love that laugh. "To not call you that." He replied, looking back at me with those piercing ice blue eyes. My breath hitched in my throat.

I looked back away, blushing like crazy. "So, what you doing?" I asked, focusing on something else. "OH you know, getting something to eat and ready to watch a movie. Wanna join me?" He asked. "Yea, sure that would be great." I said smiling.

Once we got Finding Nemo in, both of us settled on one of the couches along with a bunch of snacks. In the middle of the movie, I was cuddling up against Niall, with his arm draped across my shoulders. This just feels so.....right, I don't know how to explain it. Later, feeling my eyes get heavy, pulling them down. Soon to be asleep.

~Niall pov~

When the movie was over, I looked down to see Bella asleep on my shoulder. She just looked so peaceful and stress free when she's sleeping. I pulled her closer to me, because this is probably the closest I'll ever be to her. I've said so many times that I'm still waiting for my princess and I think I found her. I had feelings for her the first time I saw her, you would say it was love at first sight and I wouldn't disagree with you. I brushed a strand of hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "I love you princess." I whispered, hoping she didn't heard that.

It was starting to get really late. Wow, I didn't even know it got this dark. I gently picked her up bridal style and carried her to the guest bedroom. Pulling the covers over her, she immediately cuddled up to them. I smiled softly and kissed her cheek. "Night love." I said before waking out. Tomorrow, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she'll say yes.

A/n Heyyyyy loves! I hope you like it!!! Follow, vote, comment!! Love you guys!!! xx