Chapter 5 ❤

~Liam pov~
Staring into her sparkling brown eyes, seeing a little twinkle, right then and there, I knew I had to kiss her, feel her soft lips against mine, which I've wanted to do the very first time. Slightly leaning in, I see her eyes close slowly, signaling that this is the time I've been waiting for all this time. She leaned in a little bit more but I couldn't wait anymore. Creasing her velvet soft cheek with my hand, the gap that was driving me insane was finally filled.

I've dreamed of kissing the girl of my dreams and it finally came true. The urge to take it a step farther was so strong I had to hold myself back. I want this kiss to be perfect, sweet and gentle. Her lips were as soft as they looked. Kissing her was like walking on a cloud, soft and free. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever but in reality it was probably a couple minutes. We both slowly pulled away, still breathing heavily, gently pressing our foreheads together. After that kiss, all I was thinking about was the next time I would be able to kiss her again.

Still looking in her eyes, the moment was interrupted by Louis's sass. "Hey! No PDA during the movie!" He whispered/shouted. I rolled my eyes and silently laughed when Mikayla suddenly buried her head in my chest, clearly embarrassed. "Shut up Louis." She said, her voice muffled in the fabric of my shirt. I laughed again, kissing the top of her, her hair smelling like fresh flowers.

~Later that night~

After the movie ended, Mikayla's head was gently resting on my shoulder, fast asleep, letting out small breathes. Grabbing the blanket closes to me, I dragged it over her small figure, Only having her scoot closer closer to me. Igniting a warm, cozy feeling in my heart, making me warm inside and out. I gently yet slowly, wrapped my arm around her small waist, pulling her closer to me, soon falling asleep myself.

~Harry pov~

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I saw I was on the floor. How the heck did I get on the floor? Whatever, I stood up wiping the dirt of my jeans. I turned around only to find Liam and Mikayla cuddling sloe together on the couch. I silently awed, taking out my phone to take a picture. Putting my phone back in my pocket, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast since I know Niall would be hungry as always.

I would call myself the person who cooks the whole time everyone but the boys say otherwise. I decided to make bacon, eggs and toast, just the basic breakfast meal. Coming out with about 20 pieces of bacon, 12 pieces of toast and five eggs, I was finally done. Wow, I already know this will be all gone within 10-20 minutes.

Soon, Niall wakes in, sleep still in his eyes, but brighten up when he sees the food in front of him. I chuckle as he dives right in. Filling his place with everything until it full. Finally the other boys started to flow into the kitchen, having the same expressions as Niall, tired and drained. Everyone here expect for Mikayla and Liam, who I assume are still on the couch. Ugh when is Liam going to grow some and ask her out. I shook my head and sat at the table with the others.

~Mikayla pov~

Waking up, I looked around to see I was somewhere unfamiliar and started to freak out. Until I saw Liam next to me sleeping peaceful. He was so cute when he sleeps. Trying to get up, his grip on my waist got stronger, only to signal he was awake. "Morning love." He said, his voice low and husky. Oh. My. Gosh. I could serious melt right there on the spot. "Morning." I said in a small voice, suddenly really shy.

After awhile, I remembered what happened last night, feeling the blush rise in my cheeks. Liam chuckles, sitting up to kiss my temple. My heart fluttered at the affection he was giving me. I assume he remembered last night too. Still in my thoughts, I smelled bacon, making stomach growl. Giggling at the sound, Liam stood and offered his hand to me. Taking it, he pulled me up from the couch and brought me over to the kitchen, where all the other others were at.

"Good morning love birds!" Louis shouted, smiling his signature smile. My cheeks started to feel hot, hiding behind my hair. They all laughed and went back to eating. Liam lead me over to the table and sat me down beside him, while he ate breakfast.

~Bella pov~

Oooh, this is really soft I thought as I snuggled closer to the soft object. Wait, my bed isn't this comfortable. I sat up quickly only to see I wasn't in my house. I rubbed my eyes, stood up and walked to where there was laughing and talking. I walked in and found all of One Direction still down at the table with Kayla, who was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. "Guys guys stop, I can't take it!" She said, holding her stomach.

"Morning guys." I said walking over to sit next to Louis. They said morning back as I grabbed a piece of toast and bit it. Trying not to look at Niall. Why does he have to be so cute? I sighed and kept eating. After the boys seemed as if they were full to the brim, Louis quickly stood up and yelled "How about we go swimming!" Everyone seemed to like the idea and run up stairs to get ready.

It was just me and Kayla left. She ran over to the stairs and yelled "Guys, we need to go back to my house to get our suits, we'll be back in a couple minutes." she said having a chorus of okay's come after. I laughed and walked out the door with Kayla.

~Skip the drive, back at the house~

When we got back, the boys were already ready. "So, are we going or?" I said straightening out my top. They all chuckled, making me and Kayla turn to each other in confusion. "We actually have a pool in the backyard." Niall said nonchalantly, looking at me. I knew he had blue eyes but I never saw them in real life. They were as blue and as beautiful as a sapphire. Me and Kayla ran to wear Niall was pointing and saw the most beautiful we have ever seen. The boys laughed once more and ran out to the pool area. I was wear while Kayla was wearing . "So...." I said walking up beside her. "I see you and Liam have something for each other." I said looking at her, seeing her cheeks turn red. "See! I knew you liked him, right from that one text I saw when I arrived." I screamed excitedly. She covered my mouth with her hand, muffling my words.

"Shh, I don't want anybody to know." she said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "But what about you and Niall, I saw you blush last night, you never blush in front of guys, oh wait this is the guy you've had a crush on since you first heard of One Direction." She said smiling her perfect smile. I giggled and looked away. "I know, I think I might really like him but he would never go for me. There's prettier girls out there." I said, feeling a small frown form on my face.

Kayla stopped and turn towards me. "Don't ever say that again, you are as pretty and as talented as a lot of girls." She said looking in my eyes. I smiled and hugged her. I don't know where I would be if she wasn't with me. After the hug, we walked over to the boys, who were now shoot each other with water guns. I laughed, thi was going to be the best month of my life.

~Niall pov~

I came down stairs after getting ready and find to see Bella standing next to Mikayla with her swimming suit. I swear my eyes could've popped out of my head. Her suit fit her perfectly, hugging her curves in all the right places. I jut wanted to run over and kiss her on the spot but I can't do that, well not right now. She asked if we were ready to go to the pool, all the boys chuckled and shook their heads "We actually have a pool in the backyard." I said before my mind could figure out what to say. Seeing the confusion on their face, they ran over to the patio door and gasped in amazement.

Bella was just so full of life, it reminded of me. I hope one day I would be able to call her mine but sadly that would be awhile. We still haven't talked to each other but I'm gonna change that today.

~Liam pov~

Seeing Mikayla in her bikini, I went weak in the knees just about to fall over. She was breath taking like always. She must have noticed me staring because her cheeks turned a rosy red, making my heart flutter. Today was going to be the day I would ask her out. I just needed the confidence. "Mate, now's your chance, go ask her." Harry whispered from behind me. I nodded and walked over to her. "Umm Mikayla, can I talk to you?" I said nervously. Sh looked up with a smile and nodded "Sure." She said standing up.

I took her over to the side of the pool and turned to her. "I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out with me this Friday" I asked looking her right in the eyes. Hey eyes widened and a smile broke out on her flawless face. I take that as a good sign. "I would love to go out with you." She said smiling her perfect smile. I was over the moon at those words and scooped her up into a tight hug. That was reaction I was hoping for. Now I'm taking the girl I've like since the day I met her out. I looked over at Harry, who gave me a thumbs up and smiled. This is turning out to be the best day of my life.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILYAFTER!THEY HAD KIDS AND GREW OLD AND STUFF!THE END!!!!!!ENJOY!
.
.
.
.
I'm joking, this isn't the end lol sorry

A/n Heyyyy loves! I finally finished this chapter! I love you guys don't forget that!  Comment, vote and follow please!