Chapter 12 ❤

~Kayla's POV~

Waking up to the blinding sun shining through the windows of my room, I was still groggy from the night before. Liam and I got back around 12 late night, sneaking kisses every once and awhile. I sighed happily, thinking back to that perfect night, cuddling to Liam's side. He just decided to crash in my room and I didn't have a problem with it. Then I remembered I didn't take off my dress last night, or my makeup! Crap! I slowly sat up, not wanting to wake Liam up, unwrapping his protective arm around my waist. Successfully, I got up, but there was movement behind me.  

When nothing happened, I quickly made my way to the bathroom, only to be surprised by arms strong arms finding their way around my waist, pulling me to their chest. I let out a small squeal, making them laugh. Their chest vibrating against my back. "Sorry love, didn't mean to scare ya." Liam whispered in my ear, husky from sleep, sending chills down my spine. "I-It's okay." I say, letting a small giggle slip out of my lips. "Now, what were you doing so quietly?" He asked, twirling a piece of my blonde hair around his finger. "I-I was going to take my dress off from last night and makeup. From not wiping it off from last night it's all smeared and disgusting." I said, blood racing to my cheeks. 

Liam laughs again, holding me closer to his chest. "I bet you look gorgeous." He whispers again. I let out a giggle before prying his arms away and make a run to the bathroom. Quickly closing the door, Liam starts banging on the door. "Come on love, I didn't get to see your beautiful face this morning!" He exclaimed. I let out a real laugh. "Liam you can see me when I'm decent!" I yelled through the door, as I stripped of my dress and put on . He banged on the door again. "But I didn't even get a kiss!" He said. I can imagine him pouting on the other side of the door.

"You can when I'm done babe!" I yelled back, taking my makeup off. I heard him sigh and move away from the door. I finished putting my hair up into a messy ponytail and opened the door, only to be meet by the same arms wrapping around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around. After a few seconds, they put me down and turned me around in their arms. "Miss me love?" Liam said, looking down at me with smoldering eyes. Speechless, I nodded, pulling him towards me. he grabbed my waist, placing his lips on mine, sending sparks through my body. I quickly grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him impossibly closer.

He responded with picking me up and pressing me against the wall behind us. Giggling, my hands threaded through his soft brown hair, pressing small kisses to his lips. Our session was interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Liam! Get up! We need to get ready for our interview today!" Harry yells and walks away. Liam pulls back, resting his forehead again, catching our breath.  

"You didn't tell me you had an interview." I say, brushing his hair away from his forehead. "Yea well, I didn't want to mention it last night, I just wanted you and no worries." He said, kissing my nose. I smiled, kissing his cheek. "You could've told me, I wouldn't have mind." I said, setting my feet back on the ground. "I know but......" He starts but i cut him off. "No buts, I would've been fine with it, now go get ready for your interview pop star, but also, since you have an interview, I've been thinking about wanting to go public, and I really want to." I finish looking up at him.
He thought for a minute. "I'll think about it when we drive over there okay?'He said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled ear to ear. "Okay, I can't wait for people to know I found you." I said hugging him. He chuckles and kisses me once more before I push him into the bathroom. "Now go get ready you! If you need me, I'm going to find Belle." I says as he nods, kissing my cheek and shutting the door. I smiled and walked out to find Belle. After a few minutes, I still can't find her. I walked into the kitchen to find Harry looking into the fridge.............with just boxers. "Harry!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes. "Oh hey Kayla" Harry said, turning around. "Umm why don't you have clothes on?" I asked, still covering my eyes. "Oh, it's why more comfortable like this, like what you see?" He said. I can just imagine his wiggling eyebrows. "No I don't now please put some clothes on. Also, do you know where Belle is?" I ask. "You might want to check in Nialler's room love, I'm pretty sure you'll find her there." He says, smirk clearly in his voice.