Chapter 13 ❤

~Kayla's POV~

My eyes wondered the stary sky as my head rested in the crook of Liam's neck. Occasionally, he would kiss my forehead, sending shivers through me everytime. He probably notices cause every I did so, his hold on me would tighten. I never felt this safe since before I dated Anthony. I sighed, snuggling deeper into his side, tracing soft patterns on his chest, feeling the hard muscle under his dress shirt. My eyes drifted up to his face, his eyes closed and chest slowly rising up and down. I smiled and reached up to kiss under his jaw, the faint stubble growing in, tickling my face. "Hmm." He mumbled, a small smile spreading on his face. He opened his eyes, revealing his deep chocolate brown eyes, always taking my breath away. "Does that mean you forgive me for being a complete and totally idiot?" He asked nervously fiddling my fingers, avoiding my eyes. All I could do was giggle. The noise got his attention, as his eyes met mine once again. "Yes I forgive you, we just need to work n our relationship that's all." I say, kissing his cheek. The breath-taking smile spread across his face, brightening up his entire face, too contagious not to smile back. We both stared into each others eyes, until he ducked his head down to capture my lips with his own. Sweet like sugar, maybe from the desert we had before. One of my hand found their way to his cheek, while the other moved to the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Kissing Liam was like sleeping on a cloud, soft anf warm. His hands moved from my hips to my cheeks, threading his fingers into my hair, causing my pulse to excelerate.

My cluntched his shirt, pulling him even closer, feeling his heart beat. He pulled back and wrapped his strong arms around my waist, crushing me between his chest and the ground. I laughed as he buried his head in the crook of my neck, forgetting that I'm ticklish. "You have no idea how happy I am that you forgave me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself." He mumbled into my neck, his warm breath giving me goosebumps. "I bet you would've been fine." I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear me. Unfortunately he did, as his head shot up from my neck, his eyes wide. "I can tell you right now, that is you didn't forgive me, I would be a mess. I care about you too much to let you go." He said sincerly, looking deep into my eyes. My breath hitched in my throat, I never noticed the small golden specks in his brown eyes, the moonlight reflecting off them. "I care about you too." I say, threading my fingers through his hair. He smiled again, giving me one last intense kiss.

He suddenly stood up and offered his hand. "We should probably get back before they think we got kidnapped." He said as I slipped my hand into his and pulls me up. I agree and we start picking everything up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the car ride, we walked to the front door, hand and hand. It's crazy how fast tonight went, I almost wish it didn't end. Liam opened the door quietly, seeing as it was close to midnight....yea We stayed out that late. We both snuck up stairs to my room to get ready for bed.

I walked to the bathroom with my pjs and close the door while Liam ran to his room quickly. I started taking my make up when there was a knock at the door. I finished knowing it was Liam. I opened the door to find Liam is basketball shorts and a Batman t-shirt. "Aww don't you look cute." I say, brushing my fingers through my hair. After I said that, his cheeks turned a light tint of pink. "Not as cute as you in those pjs." He said pointing to hello kitty pjs. It was my turn to blushing, making him laugh.

"Haha very funny, I'll be out in a few minutes" I say smiling and giggling. I quickly out my hair into a messing ponytail and walked out to find Liam asleep on my bed, letting out small snores. I smiled softly at the sight and crawled into bed with him. I moved closer to his chest and was about the fall asleep until I felt him pull me closer, buring his face into my hair. I smiled and cuddled closer and fell asleep.

~The next morning~

~Belle's POV~

I'm so glad Kayla found someone that treats her the way any girl should be treated. Which is why I'm glad I found Niall. I opened my tired eyes and looked up at my angel, fast asleep. I reached and kissed along his jawline, making him stir. "Mmmm." He mumbled, turning his head toward me, so close to his lips. I reached up closer and kissed him lightly. That might've woke him, cause a few moments later I'm underneath him, his hands gripping my waist as mine were cupping his face.