Chapter 6 Clove and Gale

Chapter 6

Gale and Clove come over to us.

"Hey Gale." I say.

"Hey Catnip." He says, like he did in high school.

"So are you guys dating?" I ask.

"Nope, we're married actually." Clove tells me.

"Wow, when did you guys get married?" Peeta asks.

"A couple months ago." Gale tells us.

"Congrats newlyweds." I say.

They both smile and say "thanks."

"See you later." Peeta says and they walk away. "They're actually kind of cute together."

"Yea." I agree. "We should probably go check on the kids, make sure they're not getting into trouble."

"Good idea." Peeta says and we run out the door.

We watch them play soccer with Finn.

"You doing okay kids?" I ask.

They all yell back, "Yea!" And go back to playing.

Peeta and I go back inside. Some of the other couples split up, but besides Finnick and Annie, we're the only ones that don't leave each other's side. Probably because I'm horrible at these things, I'm not the biggest fan of parties and all this. My normal weekend is playing a board game or watching a movie with Peeta and the kids. The only reason I agreed to go was because of curiosity. Peeta actually wanted to see everyone again. He's a lot more social than me, I rather be at home. I remember our wedding. It was just me, my mom, Prim, Peeta, his dad, and his brothers. Because when he asked what I wanted, I said a small wedding. So we got married in Fuji. It was small and sweet. Then we just stayed there for our honeymoon. I couldn't ask for a better wedding. But I thought Peeta would want something bigger, but when I asked if he was okay with it he said, "It doesn't matter where, or how big or small, as long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Which might just be a nice way of saying, "You plan everything!" Either way, we both had a great time.