Auntie Prim

Hi readers! First of all, thank you if you're reading this. I just wanted to let you all know that I have eight other books. Yea I know it's a lot, makes it hard to update this series, but I'm gonna try!

I have five books all about Finnick and Annie, the first one is called Driven By Love. I also have an original book called Back Home.

The Finnick and Annie series are about their lives together before and after the games. The first one is called Driven By Love, the second one is Win For Me, the third is Trust Me, the fourth is Reunited, and the fifth is called Forever and Always.

Back Home is about a girl named Lilly who moves away and lives with her aunt when her parents die, but moves back home. She gets along just fine with new friends, but the one she's most worried about is her old best friend/crush, Jesse. Jesse who is now your typical player jock type. Will she fall for him again?

Okay, thanks for reading the authors note if you did, here's the next chapter...

----------------------------

"Good morning, Katniss," Peeta says and smiles down at me.

"Hi Peeta,"

"We should probably go visit Prim now, we don't want to overstay our welcome." Peeta suggests.

"Yea, you're right, we should probably get going." I agree.

We pack up our stuff, and we also pack the kids things.

I walk down the stairs to see Finnick and Annie.

"Hi Katniss," Annie says.

"Hey Annie, Peeta and I were talking and we are gonna head out. We have to visit my little sister on the way home, but maybe you guys can come over to our house sometime."

"Okay, that would be fun." She says.

"Okay. Thanks for having us, it was really fun."

"Anytime," Finnick says.

Peeta comes down the stairs and he offers to make breakfast. The kids come down shortly after and we all eat. After breakfast we load up the car and start to say our goodbyes.

"Thanks for coming down," Finnick says.

"Thanks for having us," Peeta says.

We all hug, and Katherine and Finn break up because we have to leave.

Gotta love puppy love.

Finnick drives us to the airport to see Prim, who we haven't seen in awhile. She's been busy with med-school.

We get on our flight and start flying.

I fall asleep on Peeta's shoulder.

-------------------------

"Come on Katniss, the flight and your nap is over." Peeta says.

"Mm," I groan, I'm sleepy.

"Come on, we'll spend the night at Prim's apartment."

"Fine," I let him help me up.

I carry a still asleep Pete while Peeta carries Katherine.

We get in the rental car and drive to Prim's apartment. I knock on the door.

I hear someone else besides Prim.

Prim finally answers the door.

"Katniss,"

"Hey sis,"

"Katherine, and you must be Pete!" she gets excited to see her niece and nephew. "Hi Peeta."

"Hi Prim,"

"Come in, you should meet someone anyways."

If it's a boyfriend, I guess it's time for me to interrogate him.