Really Professor?

RECAP

"I'm not done with them yet. All I need is their names. You see I know Lilly and Renevan," he said motioning to us. "But I don't know who these two are." He said putting his hand on Cole and Jake's shoulders.

"What are you going to do when you figure out their names?" Dumbledore asked. The Minister smirked evilly,

"You'll find out, when you tell me."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dumbledore looked nervous under the Ministers fierce gaze.

"Minister, I don't think I should tell you who they are if you are going to harm them." Dumbledore said firmly.

The Minister chuckled,

"No need to worry professor. I'm not going to harm them. They will just have to go to a hearing."

I looked over to Dumbledore with a pleading look in my eyes. He looked at us before looking back at the Minister.

"The one with black hair is Jake Wesley and brown hair is Cole Johnson." He said before sitting back down. I looked up at him, surprised he would turn Cole and Jake in like that, but on the other hand I guess I'm not that surprised. We are the kids of criminals, and we did just commit a crime. I don't care as long as we aren't put in Azkaban and they don't take the folders. The Minister turned to us and looked like he was trying to contain a smile.

"Lilly Riddle, Cole Johnson, Jake Wesley, and Renevan Saranik; you are under Ministry arrest for stealing important and confidential information. You will be scheduled for separate hearings and will be held at the Ministry until then." The Minister stated as his guards put handcuffs on us.

"Good day Professor Dumbledore." He said before suddenly apperating. We quickly followed, surprising the four of us. When we appeared at the Ministry I almost fell to the ground to catch my breath. The guard behind me held me up though. Thank you Mr. Guard for possibly dislocating my arms. I really appreciate it. Jake was coughing and Cole and Renevan were breathing heavily. The Minister turned around and clapped his hands together.

"Okay then, make yourselves at home. You might be here a while." And with that he walked out with his guards after they undid our handcuffs. This is when I first looked around to see where we were. It wasn't very pretty to say the least. We were in a small square room. There was a small light hanging from the ceiling, casting light onto the grey cement walls. The door was metal and looked pretty stable. I guess that rules out busting through the door with our massive muscles. We all just stood there for a minute in the middle of the room.

"Now what?" I asked no one in particular. Renevan sighed and walked over to one of the walls. He ran his fingers through his hair and slid down the wall to a sitting position.

"We sit and wait. There's nothing else we can do without getting thrown in Azkaban, and I really don't want to go back there." I nodded and sat down against the wall across from him.

((((())))) Some Time Later((((())))

I suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around confused for a second. It was dark and my back really hurt from sitting against a wall for so long. I slowly stood up and couldn't see a thing. I ran my fingers along the wall and walked around the room until I walked into something. I kneeled down next to whatever it was and poked it. It felt like someone's cheek, but I was really left no time to debate about it when it tackled me and pinned me down on the floor.

"Who are you?" a voice I recognized as Jake asked.

"Jake, it's just me, Lilly!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Oh Lilly, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." He said getting up and moving away somewhere. I held up my hand in front of my face.

"Ugh, I can't see anything." I said putting my hand back down without being able to see it.

"Yeah, how did you find me?" Jake asked sounding not too far away.

"I walked around the wall and accidentally walked into you."

"We should find Cole and Renevan."

"Yeah, it shouldn't be that hard. Just walk along the wall." I started walking with my left hand against the wall. In about five feet I walked into another body-like thing. I lightly tapped the person with the toe of my shoe, being smart enough not to bend down again and be tackled. After hearing a groan I concluded that the person was Cole.

"Cole, get up!" I whisper yelled. I heard him stand up and he held his hand up hitting my face.

"Nice to see you too." I mumbled.

"Sorry!" He said shuffling over somewhere.

"I think Renevan is over here somewhere." I said walking forward again. I walked straight into a wall making a loud smacking sound.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my nose. I could hear the boys trying to contain laughter, but failing. Suddenly the door to the small room opened blinding the four of us with the bright lights in the hall. Renevan was standing on the other side of the room looking at the two guards that were standing there. Darn it, I had a feeling he was right where that wall was. The guards walked towards Renevan and each grabbed one of his arms. They headed back towards the door without saying a word.

"Hey, where are you bringing him!?" I yelled at there backs. They weren't affected by me and continued to walk out of the room and lock the door. They were nice enough to turn the single light bulb back on so we could at least see each other. The three of us were just standing there not really knowing what to do.

"So...what now?" Jake asked looking at Cole and I. I shrugged my shoulders,

"Wait until they come and take us I guess. There isn't really anything else we can do. We don't even know where we are." The two boys agreed, but really what were we supposed to do? We were locked in a cement room in some Ministry protected building with no real way of escaping. So we waited and they took us one by one. First it was Jake, then Cole, and I was last.

They came to get me when I was curled up in a back corner far away from the door. I hate to admit it, but I was scared. I didn't know what they were going to do to me. So when they came I slowly stood up ad they roughly took my arms, pulling me out of the room. They led me down a dark hallway, my head was down the whole time as I heard people banging against the other doors that lined the hallway. As far as I knew, they were leading me to my fate.

A/N

Hello everybody! I know it's been forever since I updated, but I had a terrible case of writers block. The worst disease out there. *gasp*

Anyways, I'm not so sure about this chapter but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. So, until next time... :)