FINAL CHAPTER!!

Three days later we were released from Azkaban. We apperated into the Great Hall which was completely deserted. We weren't allowed to change out of our Azkaban uniforms so I really didn't want anyone to see us. We quietly snuck through the halls while class was going on. We were sprinting because we only had one minute until classes got out. Cole tripped right in front of me, making me fall on him. We quickly got up, but the classes were coming out. We ran faster, but everyone walking out of the surrounding classes saw us. Jake was going to slow down but I pushed him and we continued sprinting. We made it to the Slytherin common room about a minute later.

  "Damn!" Cole yelled kicking one of the couches.

  "What's wrong?" I asked ploping down on the couch he kicked.

  "People saw us in our Azkaban clothes."

  "So. I'll probably be back in there sometime." I said shrugging. "You probably will to if you're a Death Eater."

  "You'll be in there the most." Jake said smirking. I smiled and leaned back. I do plan on doing a lot aof the Death Eater missions when I'm older.

  "I'll only go if I'm caught, and I don't plan on getting caught all the time."

  "I hope not. Jake isn't good company after a while." Cole said sitting next to me. I guess we weren't going to class today. 

  We went to change a while later and went to dinner a couple hours later. When we walked in all eyes turned to us. I wasn't focused on them though. My eyes were all over the food. I've been deprived of food before, but not at all like in Azkaban. That place is like hell. Can't wait to find myself back there in the future. We sat down together and dug in. We didn't talk to anyone or even look at them. They're immature people who think they know what life is like, that they know struggles in life, but they really don't. So they aren't worth my time. I just want the school year to be over so I can go and create havok with the other Death Eaters. Hogwarts bores me. Nothing happens here that's fun. You go to class, eat, sleep, repeat. I also can't wait until I'm older so I can do stuff. Can't wait until I'm a 5th year especially. This first year stuff so far is pretty boring and I can't wait until it's done with.

A/N   IMPORTANT!!

  I know this chapter was awful, but I just want to start the next book so badly. It's so much better than this I promise! The next one I'm going to write is called "Lilly Riddle Year 5". Please read it! I really just did this one so that you guys could see where these characters were coming from. The next one will be up soon, starting with the summaries and then year 5. Yay, I'm so excited to start this book. Read it please!!!