Chapter 3

Danny's pov

I groan, "where am I?" I ask out loud, not knowing there was people in the room. "He's awake!" I hear someone chear. I screech and scoot back, Who are these people? Where am I? And why is one wearing a Spiderman costume? "Oh, sorry about that. We were really worried about you. That injury on your back was like nothing I've every seen." The one in the spiderman costume asks. I remember that I passed out on a roof, and the red and blue blue in the Corner of my eye. "Holy shit your Spiderman." I blurt out before I can stop myself. "Crap my mask!" He says panicked. "Peter!" The other boy chided. "Ned!" 'Peter' said. "Sh- shoot." He covers his mouth. "Peter isn't exactly the name I wouldn't expect a superhero to have." I say raising an eyebrow, these people seem funny.

"Damnit Ned! Oh god know everyone's going to know that Peter Parker is spiderman!" He says dramatically. "I- I didn't know your last name." I stutter, hopefully he doesn't get angry at me. "Oh." "Where am I exactly?" I ask. "Your in our house." The woman speaks up. "My nephew here found you crashed on top of the building." I worriedly scoot back, "this state is New York right?" I ask. Trying to get a sense of where I am. "Your in queens New York." Ned says. An awkward silence spreads through the room. "I don't know how to ask this, but what happened? It's not everyday you find the ghost hero of amity park passing out on a building top and turning into a kid." He says. My eyes widen and I begin to panic. "What- what are you talking about? Aha. I'm not a ghost!" I stutter. "It's ok. We aren't going to tell anyone, besides, you know my identity. How about a trade, I'll tell you my story and you tell me yours." He says.

I calm down a bit. "I-I don't know. The last time I told someone my story they-" I Stop. "They what?" The lady asks, comfortingly. "They where the reason I left amity." I mumble. "You don't have to say anything. Just rest. You need it if that wounds going to heal properly." Ned says, noticing my discomfort. Peter nods. "Yea, I'll just sleep on the couch tonight." He says. I begin to relax, they seem to be very caring.... but so were them before they found out. I think as they exit the room. But yet one of them, peter was it? is a superhero. So maybe they'll be a bit more understanding.

I sigh and lay down on the bed, I'll just have to trust them for now. I don't exactly have a choice. I fall into an uneasy sleep.
—————————————————
Peters pov

We walk of the room. "Peter I just wanted to say that one, your grounded. Two, I'm proud of you. Not many teenagers would be this responsible with powers." Aunt May Says. "But-" "no buts. Your grounded because I can't have you risking your life like that peter." Aunt May Says. Ned just kinda sits awkwardly in the corner. "Aunt May, I have to do this. You can't just expect not to, this is a part of me I can't just give it up. Even if I wanted to. Besides, I help people out there! I save lives and I do amazing things. The city needs me." I say. "Your right, but we also need you peter. You can't protect the city if you die. Your life is important to." She says. Aunt May sighs, "Fine, your not grounded." She says. "Yes!" I cheer. " but I'm setting some boundaries. 1. If your in over your head, get help. No solo work if you can't handle the situation. 2. I want you home by one at the latest on school nights, on weekends two. Unless theirs something big." She says. "You know if never thought I would see Spiderman Get grounded." Ned says. "You know if you told past me that I was going to be a superhero I would have laughed." I shot back. "Touché." Ned says.

Aunt May sighs, "and to think all this time I thought you where sneaking out to do drugs or something bad like that. Turns out you been stoping people like that." She whispers. "You thought, I was doing drugs?" I ask, a smirk. "How?-" She asks. "I may or may not have advanced hearing, and sight, and sight." I blush awkwardly. She sighs, "Ok that makes sense. Just how many powers do you have?" Aunt May asks. "Do you lay eggs!" Ned asks. "Ewwww! Ned that's disgusting!" I say. "And no!" I add. "I can stick to walls, and other things, like a spider. I have a spiders proportional strength and agility. And of course my enhanced senses. Which sucks when the schools fire drill alarms go off
Because I have to pretend that I'm not going deaf from the noise." I joke. "And that's the stuff I know I. Can do. I don't exactly want to test anything else because, I don't exactly want the answer." I say truthfully.

"Wait, how do you Shoot the webs? I thought that was part of your powers." Ned says. "Nope. I made Web shooters. Mr. Stark made new ones for this suit but I still have my old ones that I made. Their in my room." I answer. I hear the faint whisper of whimpering from my room, "do you guys hear that?" I ask, getting up. "No. Hear what?" "Whimpering. It's coming from my room." I say, running to my room and opening the door. He's tossing and turning, mutter things that make my tear apart my heart, "no. Stop. I'm your son. Please Mom Dad. I'm, I'm your son. I'm not a evil ghost." He whimpers. "No! Mom you, Jazz! Run run before-" he chokes up. Aunt May and Ned walk in, to see it. "His parents, he ran away. There the reason he can't go back to amity." I whisper, my eyes wide open. I shake his shoulder a bit. "Hey, phantom. Wake up. It's just a Dream." I say, trying to be calm. Why would anyone's parents to that to their kid! He calm downs a bit, but does wake up. "Come on phantom. It's just a Dream!" I say, shaking him a bit harder. He jolts up, nearly hitting his head on the top bunk. "Phantom. Are you okay? You where having a nightmare." Aunt May asks. He shakes his head, "no. I-I'm not okay." He shakes. I've seen this heroes battles on tv, He always seemed so strong. But now he's broken. Nearly crying on my bed. It's a sad sight to see.

"They, they killed them." He shakes, "they killed their own daughter, all because they thought I was evil. No matter what I did. I couldn't tell them otherwise. They thought I couldn't feel pain or emotions." He says, tears drop onto my cover as he begins to cry. "I thought they would support me. I thought they would understand. I trusted them." He cry's. "It's okay. I'm going to make sure they never hurt you again." I say determinedly, "You've saved so many people lives, it's about time you get saved yourself." He looks up. "But-" "no buts. No one deserves to be treated like you have. Their the real monsters." Ned says, "Peter is right. No one, despite what they are, deserves to be treated this inhumanly." "By I'm not even a full human." He says meekly. "Technically I'm not either. And does that mean anything? Not at all." I say. He just sets their, "Danny. My name is Danny Fenton." He says. "Why are you telling us this?" I ask. "Because, I want my parents, Maddie and jack Fenton. To go to jail. They killed my best friends, Sam and tucker, they also killed my sister in cold blood." He reveals.

"Wow That is messed up." Aunt May Says, "We'll call the police tomorrow. Just get some rest you poor thing." She says, hugging him. He sits their shocked for a bit. "T-thank you." He stutters, hugging her back. "Thanks you so much."