Chapter 11

I run into the room. "Cool bunk beds!" Peter cheers. He leaps into the top bunk. "No fair! You got a head start!" I yell. "All's fair in love and war." He says, chillaxing on the top bunk. "Well there's no love or war. So it's not fair." I grumble. "Suck it up buttercup." Peter smiles. I glare at him. "Danny you can't use the evil eyes here!" Peter whisper yells. "What if Jarvis sees?" He asks. I blink away the green glow. "Fine." I grumble. I put my stuff away. I look at the fenton thermos. Is was one of the only pieces of tech I could grab. "Is that what I think it is?" Tony asks, peeking his head into our bedroom. I shove the thermos behind my back. "What?" I ask. "That was the fenton thermos! You still have some of your parents tech! Can I see?" He asks with childish wonder. I slowly pull it out from by back. "Why?" "Because it's fascinating! I've seen clips of phantom using this. It's a ghost containment device!" He says, grabbing it out of my hands. "Hey!" I say. "It's worn down. Not surprised. But how does it work?" He asks.

"It has to do with the ghosts ability to go intangible." I say, uncertainly. "I wonder if I could recreate it. It would help to the rise of ghosts seen around new york." He says, walking out. Forgetting That it wasn't his. I run out, "tony give that back!" I yell. "But-" "No buts, I know your interested with my parents tech. But with the way your hunting down Phantom I can't let you have it." I say, grabbing it. "So you still have the fenton thermos." Vlad Says. "It seems that even though you don't want to be a ghost hunter anymore. You still carry around the most important thing for ghost hunting." I glare at him, "you know why Vlad." He smirks. "They still don't." "Let me remind you that if you try anything, I still have some tech on me. I'm not Afraid to use it on you Plasmius." I threaten. "That's just your weakness you care to much for people that you don't even know. Someday Daniel. That's going to be your end." He smirks. "Your blabbering mouthy is going to be your end. Might I remind you that the avengers are hearing your every threat." I say cheackly.

"I know, but in the end. They don't know how to hunt ghosts." He says, Standing up the belt falls off him. "You use to many of your old tricks Daniel." He smirks, transforming. I step back. I can't transform, they'll find out! "Shiiiiiit." I curse, running out of the room. I race down to my room running in and grabbing all the ghost hunting tech I had. He suddenly grabs me and pulls me back into the living room. "Danny!" Peter yells worriedly. "Peter no!" Tony yells holding peter back. Vlad looks at peter and tony. "pathetic." He grumbles. I use a ecto-taser to shock him. Making him drop me. I throw the exit net over his. Capturing him in it. "I told you not to try anything Vlad." I said. "Wa- how- you've never caught me this fast!" He exclaims, confused. "You weren't paying attention. And to think that's what you usually complain about me not doing." I smirk. "Now, if I find a way to get you into the ghost zone. You've got to stay there. Or else." I say. "You and I know that even that won't work." He says. "Then how about a truce. You stay in the ghost zones and get to freak out about Maddie all you want. And you leave me alone." I offer.

"A truce? Like the Christmas truce?" He asks. I nod. He sighs. "Fine. Let's see how long this truce lasts." He says. "Let's." I say, sucking him into the thermos. I sigh, "let's just hope this truce thing works." "I have some doubts. If he is really is like you've described him to be. Then I doubt it will last." Peter says. "Yes. But he does take truces very seriously." I say. "The hard part isn't the truce. It's the fact that I have to get him into the ghost zone some how. And the only man made portal is in amity park." A mutter. "That, was awesome." Tony says. I cock an eyebrow, "what? That wasn't awesome." I say confused. "You caught a ghost! A powerful one for that matter!" Steve says, "That's really impressive." "It Really wasn't. It wasn't fair because I used a net, and the taser. I don't think I've ever actually used it before. It's surprisingly efficient." I realize, Natasha nods in approval. "Now I gotta go. I have to find a way back to amity. Maybe if I can find phantom I can drop it off with him." I mutter, Forming a plan. "Tony, can you show me how to get use this elevator? There's no buttons." I say, "I'm coming with you Danny! I could use a walk anyway." Peter says. "Jarvis. Can you show us the way out?"  "Of course peter." Jarvis Says. I jump up, startled. "I forgot about Jarvis..." I blush.

"I can tell." He laughs. Jarvis shows us the way out.
——————————————————
Tony's pov

"That kid could definitely be of help." Natasha says, "he could do with some training-" "Natasha, I'm sorry. But no. From what I could tell, he seems to be friends with phantom. There's no way he'll let us use tech to capture him." Bruce says meekly. "If he's friends then he probably knows who he is." Bucky speaks up from the corner of the room. "Bucky! I almost forget you where their. You should speak more often because that's brilliant!" I say, at first. I hated Bucky. He killed my parents, why wouldn't I. But- then Steve showed me the torture clips. What they did to him. And I realized, he didn't do it. They did. So, I've been trying to make it up with him. "We could try a truth syrum." Natasha says. "That only works if the person actually talks." Steve says. Thor walks in. "Hello, I hope you've had the morning of the good!" He smirks. "Thor it's the afternoon." Bruce says. "Sorry son of banner. Good afternoon then! Did I use the correct terms?" He asks. "Yea." I sigh. "Hurrah! I will celebrate with the pop of tarts!" He cheers, walking into the kitchen. I sigh, when did my life become this?
——————————————————
Danny's pov.

We walked a good distance from the tower. I hand peter a fenton wrist ray. "If a ghost shows up, hold them off until I get back. I'll be back as soon as I can." I say. "I'm probably going to his house instead of amity. Well probably talk about the truce. I'll be back as soon as I can." "Okay Casper. Be safe." "Don't worry Charlottes web. I got this." I sneak into an alleyway. "I'm going ghost!" I smirk, Transforming. I soar into the air and at full speed I fly to Vlads house.